Author: greenpappaya

Come on guys, give me your advice! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-27 22:43:58 |Display all floors

Hello from Finland :)

I am 26 years old male from Finland.While goofing around the net looking for Asian woman to email with, i found this site, read your post, and wanted to reply.

I have always been interested in Asian cultures, and were hoping to find a wife that is Asian.You wrote that your clock is ticking?I dont know about your age or other things,but perhaps ill get to learn more by email?

I consider myself honest,loving,hardworking,respectful to others and ok looking.ill Tell you more if you wish to email with me.
Lets get to know each other :)

My email: Happotatti@kotichat.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 14:58:36 |Display all floors

only shit!!!!!!!!

i have to say that you are only a carnal woman who makes a fuss about an imaginary illness.shit!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 15:15:13 |Display all floors

maybe what staus you are being just as this singer!

hiding from the rain and snow
trying to forget but i won t let go
looking at a crowded street
listening to my own heart beat
so many people
all around the world
tell me where do i find
someone like you girl
take me to your heart
take me to your soul
give me your hand before i m old
show me what love is
haven t got a clue
show me that wonders can be true
they say nothing lasts forever
we re only here today
love is now or never
bring me far away
take me to your heart
take me to your soul
give me your hand and hold me
show me what love is
be my guiding starit s easy take me to your heart
standing on a mountain highlooking at the moon through a clear blue sky i should go and see some friends but they don t really comprehend don t need too much talking
without saying anything
all i need is someone who makes me wanna sing

it seems that you need more friends to choose one as your partner in china!maybe i can help me  !whether what difficult you come across.tell me .be sure that there are so many  people  in the world!
  i am still in university.everyone has his own thinking.why dont you try a go?
email:st_corish@yahoo.com.cn
20050128151562a9.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 19:31:34 |Display all floors

Find true love in plain life

My suggestion for you is to try to get out of your work circle after work. Don't mingle your life with your work. Pls ensure to know more people at different levels. True and stable love is a combination of shared goal towards a plain life with your partner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 22:05:06 |Display all floors

OK !

"We don't need a woman with an MBA, we need a woman that does as she's told,gives opinions only when asked, is cute, gives plenty of sex without question, and is a loving mother to our children."

Great analysis!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-29 10:24:56 |Display all floors

My advice

Hey Green,

I hope you are really asking advice and not trying to discriminate specific people. I appreciate you if that is the case.

So why did you want to come back to China in the first place?
There was something that dragged you here right?

Its the culture, the heritage that makes China attractive. You must be lucky have your roots in China.
             "Btw I am not a chinese but I just love it here."

I would go back to my country too, whatever the lifestyle is..
But then again its your choice..

Coming to boyfriends and relationships - you need two hands to clap!
There might be something about you that made some people behave that way! You are smart, well educated, maybe pretty and attractive, plus returned from a Foregin coutry. Naturally if you are looking on the internet you will find many people looking for discreet fun.

Some really nice people become perverts on the internet as they are not really exposed of their real identity!

So maybe list out what kind of a person you want. Do not put it on the internet but look out for yourself in your social circle and friends circle. I have seen some of my chinese colleagues who are just perfect guys for a girl.

Chinese people definitely know how to treat their women!! At least the ones that I have seen. There might be exceptions but exceptions are everywhere.

What if, in a different country you marry a guy who likes your body and will be very nice to you, respects you as you expect and then after 2 yrs he gets bored of all the sex and plans for a divorce!

Its a tough phase of life but I appreciate your diligence in looking out the options and being careful.

HOPE YOU FIND A SOULMATE TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS!
Praveen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-29 11:42:28 |Display all floors

good luck

I'm not good at e. ^_^
What is love?
有谁能用语言把它表达的非常具体?因为爱情很大程度上是一种感觉,而感觉是不能用种种条件限制、衡量的。看了你的自述,如同你所说,你在事业方面的确很优秀,但在爱情方面你不是。当你把爱情用学历、肤色、国籍、金钱、等等方面很具体的条件来衡量时,你的真爱就已经不存在了。如果你是ROSE,你决不会在泰坦尼克中遇到自己的真爱JACK;如果你是Juliet,你也决不可能与Romeo相恋并流传千古。物质遮住了你心灵的天空,你不知道爱情是什么,你心里真正需要的是什么。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.