Author: greenpappaya

Come on guys, give me your advice! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-25 14:44:23 |Display all floors

You need to fall in love before it is too late

Yesterday,I was watching TV.And one programme absorbed me.It was a talk

show.The topic is "A woman 42 years old married a young man 27 years old".The bride

is a famous actress and always single before.When she was making friends with the

young man,she never believed there would be result out of it.But when she found she

had fallen love in him and decided to marry him,she met endless pressure from the

society and their families.Because she is too old.Despite of all these

pressure,they married in the end and held the wedding ceremony on the line.

I admire this woman,because she is brave and takes the true love.Now she is a

happy wife and will be a happy mother in the future.Of course, it is a little late

that a woman marries in the 40s for the first time.Whereas, it is not too

late,because she still can be a true mother.If she is in her 50s,it will be too

late.
   To Miss Green,I think you are still so young. And you still have lots of time

and opportunities.But lifetime is limited after all,you need to be in love before

it is too late.Every one is pursuing perfection,life is not perfect for a woman

without her lover.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-25 16:59:14 |Display all floors

i don't know how to handle it

some problems have no answers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 12:52:04 |Display all floors

I just want to say.

Hey,man. this is my first time to reply an article in this BBS.So i found what a article!I just want to tell you.If you love to,you to.If you think so,you do.If you want to,youdo. That's what i want to told you.Good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 13:34:02 |Display all floors

Why not learn from Wengfan

If you can not find a proper one who matches you very well, why not change your mind and to learn from Weng Fan. I think this perhaps is a very good solution for you.
Hahahahahaha.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 17:23:37 |Display all floors

love always exsits where we ignore mostly

well, it is a great honor for me to enjoy  your puzzle after a long leave in this forum.
But sorry I am not a mature enough guy to give you  suggestions.
what I wanna say is that it is important for you not to have any prejudices and any strict limitations.
It is really hard to find one fits mostly to your taste,
and it is a sound policy to enlarge your friends circle.Try to get alone with any common people. Be a regular guy! Try to tolerate!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 17:36:28 |Display all floors

good woman

i just want to learn EN here,can you help me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 16:47:04 |Display all floors

Syndrome that Western women have

You seem to have a syndrome that Western women have i.e. independence and career so much so that men of whatever race or culture feel inferior. Although I am highly educated as a man I don't mind having a highly educated woman but then the problem is that as a woman you can't have all the indepence and then expect a man to know your emotional and physical needs all at the same time. No man is perfect and what you are really asking is for the perfect man, although I encourage women to be educated there is a price to be paid with education and that is your expectations become higher and higher. Women in the West have it all but know that there must be some sacrifice for love, affection and an understanding marriage. Have you ever thought of giving and taking - a compromise before and really marriage is not a bed of roses whether the man is white, black or yellow. I don't think you are prepared for the ups and downs of a serious relationship or really you don't know how to love. Love has no mandatory conditions and restrictions it is about giving.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.