Views: 4963|Replies: 21

Hello my Chinese friends ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-14 10:31:24 |Display all floors
Hello to you my Chinese friends from Justin in Melbourne Australia.
I hope you are all healthy and happy !
I may be able to come to your wonderfull Nation sometime soon , so that i may teach the English language to those that wish to learn.

Do you think that coming to China is a good idea for me ?

Thankyou for reading this message , i can give you more details about myself later if you ask.

p.s i also have good knowledge of the Greek language

OLYMPIAKOS

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-14 12:52:13 |Display all floors

Welcome!

Which city will you stay in China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-14 15:54:26 |Display all floors

Welcome to China!

Hi, welcome to China! You will find our country a wonderful place for you to travel,  to work or to live in. There are many beautiful  cities all over the country. You are sure to be attracted by many of them. Come and experience the culture and life here.You will come to like the land!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-15 02:27:55 |Display all floors

THANKYOU Quifan !

Thankyou very much for your kind words , i'm not sure where i would be going at this stage. I'm just doing a little research at this time , but i feel that i will come to China soon !

Thankyou Brother for your message

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-15 02:36:59 |Display all floors

thankyou Angeliaq

i want to thank you also Angeliaq , for your kind encouragement.
i know the Chinese people are a kindly and good people , i like Chinese culture and history very much.
i will keep you informed of when i may be coming to China.

Use magic tools Report

konlon has been deleted
Post time 2005-1-16 01:54:10 |Display all floors

we are unwelcome you to China.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-16 16:29:53 |Display all floors

Konlon - i understand...BUT !

Konlon thanks for your reply , i understand you are a Nationalist and i respect that in a person.
Also i respect a man who is protective of his fellow Women , very good Sir.
i appologise for my careless words , i should remember that the Chinese have far better manners than we do in the West , but it wasn't always the case...we have been living under crass jewish rule for some time now and i'm afraid that it has rubbed off on our peoples manners and certain attitudes.
We have been inundated slowly but surely with filthy jewish television and entertainment and it has corrupted our youth for generations , thankyou for reminding me of my manners. i meant no harm , i'm a man with normal appetites , if i do not put my hand out then how am i to recieve ?

English is not my native toungue , Celtic or Gaelic is , i speak it because i have no choise in the matter.
Is that a crime ? is it a crime to visit your nation for a while ? Lord knows we have a huge representation of your people here in Australia , not on visitation but residing here.

Thanks and please no more insults.
200501161629cd18.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.