Views: 1654|Replies: 2

求助!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-13 19:04:30 |Display all floors
The Matador will start the fight with a series of passes, first from side to side to bring the bull close to his body, then high with the cape travelling directly over the bull's horns. After the bull is trained to charge the cape and it has reduced its area of protection to just a few feet, a Matador will show you his individual personality by the combination and variations on these passes. Some of the better Matadors in Spain will fight the bull from their knees or even kneel with their backs exposed to the bull.

上文是本网站的一段短文,知道大概意思,哪位老师帮忙翻译一下。
如果觉得太多,就翻译一下下面两句我最不明白的句子
1 After the bull is trained to charge the cape and it has reduced its area of protection to just a few feet,
2 Some of the better Matadors in Spain will fight the bull from their knees or even kneel with their backs exposed to the bull.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-13 21:56:12 |Display all floors

My translation. My chinese writing is not good. But I like watching bullfightin

The Matador will start the fight with a series of passes, first from side to side to bring the bull close to his body, then high with the cape travelling directly over the bull's horns. After the bull is trained to charge the cape and it has reduced its area of protection to just a few feet, a Matador will show you his individual personality by the combination and variations on these passes. Some of the better Matadors in Spain will fight the bull from their knees or even kneel with their backs exposed to the bull.
决斗开始时,斗牛士先会逗引公牛从自己身体的两侧来回串过,以使它靠近自己的身体, 然后高举(红色)批肩直接在牛角的前上方飘舞. 当公牛被斗牛士训练到开始向批肩冲刺时,其身体的受保护部位离斗牛士便只在呎尺之间.这时,斗牛士便会以一系列变化多端,潇洒飘逸的动作向观众展示其独特的魅力,将公牛从逗引得得满场乱转.在西班牙,有些技艺超凡的斗牛士会双膝跪地,甚至背向公牛双膝牛跪地来一个漂亮的金枪倒刺!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-15 12:01:41 |Display all floors

thanks

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.