Views: 25437|Replies: 95

Chinese Men are Inferior? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-11 00:13:53 |Display all floors
To get straight to the point, I know this may offend some on this site but I need to find out...do Chinese men realize what their women are saying behind their backs? I'm a caucasian male and most of my girl friends have been chinese, usually american born, but i've had a few who were born in China.

The thing that I found interesting was that when ever I asked, they all said the same thing, they were with me because Chinese men are not masculine enough. When I asked what that meant, they all said that Chinese men are very bad lovers, they have "members" that are inadequate, and they don't last long.

This is what your women are telling me, I'm not the one saying this. In fact, I don't believe it myself. I know there are stereotypes that Chinese men have small "members" but these can't possible be true can they? And I don't see how Chinese men are less masculine.

In anycase, I think that it is an interesting phenomenon that your women are flocking towards the "white man"...another symbol of western civilization's triumph

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 01:43:47 |Display all floors

-

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 04:24:47 |Display all floors

-

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 08:07:23 |Display all floors

Aha, 88

you are a good examiner.

He couldn't pass the mustard test.

'He' is obviously gay, and the one agreeing with him here is his 'tongzi.'

He hasn't seen me -- that's why he is up to his neck with his own talk-shit.

Let me get a swipe and get his own smuck into his own mouth.

Every now so often we see some white trash dumping their goods in this forum.

You have shot him down just as he was smugly perched -- ready to take off his size-7b bra and show up what he's got -- upstairs..

But again, this "gfttochnsewm" and "admchengho" could be one and the same person.

"admchengho" was the only one who responded to the posts of his alter-ego --  "gaochao."

and this "gfttochnsewm" has the same skunky smell as "chinafuture," only in this case he is teasing Chinese males for a change.

And both are the handles of this shameless L_G_K, who's here to throw in trashy talk because he believes CD has disowned him.

Obviously L_G_K is going berserk with the revelation that he had created intelladmm to praise himself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 08:46:21 |Display all floors

Jack off elsewhere, L_G_K

CD is a serious forum.

Go and do you thing elsewhere.

This time the role is a horny white male.

What's next?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 11:31:33 |Display all floors

-

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-11 14:27:34 |Display all floors

wchao

You are becoming increasingly paranoid and obnoxious.
Your feud and obsession with LGK is clouding your judgement and tainting your posts.
Reminds me of:

They seek him here,
They seek him there,
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere,
Is he in Heavan or is he in.....that darned elusive Pimpernel

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.