Author: gfttochnsewm

Chinese Men are Inferior? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-14 07:45:38 |Display all floors

-

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-14 09:12:54 |Display all floors

Hello

Actually there have been scientific studies that have proven the asian man's penis is the smallest, blacks the biggest, and whites right in the middle.  We're not to big, but unlike yourselves not to small.  Search the net it has been well documented.

Now I understand that it is a tough pill to swallow, the fact that your women flock to us in greater and greater numbers, but it is something you must deal with.  We are real men; masculine, shapely, intelligent, successful, wealthy, and you gotta love the fact that we come with different eye and hair colour.  Why would any woman pick a small and tiny unattractive man over a real man?  Its similar to tha animal kingdom where the strongest, most attractive male gets all the females.  It's evolution baby.  Like I said don't be mad, I'm only being real.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-14 23:09:34 |Display all floors

mikey_bllu

why come here and start trouble?  Most white people are nice people.  What happened to you?  It is people like you that give the rest of us a bad name. I don't like saying bad things about people but you are a real prick.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-15 07:15:46 |Display all floors

You know something …….

A thought suddenly cropped up while I was reading this ............ the variety of views and the realities expressed.  

I think these few Whities deserve some Grammy Awards for their contributions here ..............

Yes, this thread deserves some attention.............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-15 07:19:42 |Display all floors

First, an award to 88 – hi, we meet again here ........... hehehehe!

I see you have deleted all your posts except that one in page 2.  I am glad you keep that as that was about the only wholesome piece of writing here and from you.

I felt that way too when I was in China ….. walking down the streets and in shopping malls ...........  the intensity of life in China, carefree kids, loving couples and so on ...........

Thanks for that, I give you a Grammy Award for Wholesomeness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-15 07:27:17 |Display all floors

Mikey-blu – an award for you too ………..

and gfttochnsewm (is this some name for beasts???) for starting this thread.

You know History has it ………. whether ancient or contemporary  ......................

Yes, the SAVAGERY and BRUTALITIES of the White Men are well-known in History and well-documented in History books and archives.

We have always known that White Men are Savages and Brutes but it is difficult to eke out a confession from them.  

But thanks to Mikey-blu for your contribution which has reinforced all our beliefs and what we have always known about White Men being Brutes, Beasts and Animals …….. yes, a term especially coined for you and them, the White Men, in CD forum –

BARBARIANS – and absolutely reasonable.

So, Mikey-blu said White Men are Animals. ......

Yes, your Confession is important to us.

So, if White Men are Brutes and Animals, what about your White Women?

What???

What again????

Louder ………

Louder, please ……….

I say, LOUDER please ………………..

TANK?

What Tank?

GAS Tank?

OIL Tank?

or FISH Tank?

Okay, let’s leave the whitie brutes figure out what tank they want  .....................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-15 07:35:46 |Display all floors

To Deadfish …………..

I know your choice is fish tank and you can then swim in it ………….

Enlarging Device?  I see.

Ah, we know that the HYPOCRISY of the White Men is also their ARTIFICIALITY.  So, do dependence on Technology equal real capabilities?

Large and artificial, can they function?

Of course, have you counted in billions before?  

No, I am not referring to population.  I am thinking about the donation pledges to the Tsunami tragedy ..... yes, they have gone up to billions.  Count that ............. it's worth it.

Deadfish, your Confession is VERY important to us.  

Get real, Mikey-blu. You are Tragic ..... also to that one with an animal name mentioned in my post upstairs.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.