Author: gfttochnsewm

Chinese Men are Inferior? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-18 04:55:22 |Display all floors

unbelievable, some people kids

Mikey now how the hell did you find that name, Does  mommy call you this still. I bet you still live at home and mommy still does your laundry. Your parents must be very proud of you. If my kid had a mind like yours, I will be very embarrassed. It’s a shame…. obvious your parents did not do a very good job teaching you anything. You are a waste of human skin. You may think you are a big man physically , but  I think everyone here can tell you are actually very small mentally. Ha tell mommy and daddy to keep up the good work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-18 12:12:46 |Display all floors

this thread should be deleted long ago...at least not here..

why  "Chinese men are inferior " related to NEWS forum
why post here
quote -- The thing that I found interesting was that when ever I asked, they all said the same thing, they were with me because Chinese men are not masculine enough. When I asked what that meant, they all said that Chinese men are very bad lovers, they have "members" that are inadequate, and they don't last long.--
unquote
what kind of  this post worth to debate here
It's wise to keep the forum slim so that the modulators can keep their eyes on yy or zz which is so sensitive today.

modu later later later? modulater? modu later?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-18 13:38:59 |Display all floors

why why yy

his thread should be deleted long ago...at least not here..

why "Chinese men are inferior " related to NEWS forum
why post here
quote -- The thing that I found interesting was that when ever I asked, they all said the same thing, they were with me because Chinese men are not masculine enough. When I asked what that meant, they all said that Chinese men are very bad lovers, they have "members" that are inadequate, and they don't last long.--
unquote
what kind of this post worth to debate here
It's wise to keep the forum slim so that the modulators can keep their eyes on yy or zz which is so sensitive today.

modu later later later? modulater? modu later?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-18 17:26:15 |Display all floors

mmm

This is a bad thread.

White and yellow trash fighting ot out.

Use magic tools Report

gtnbia has been deleted
Post time 2005-1-19 08:46:42 |Display all floors

You know what they say about guys who brag a lot, don't you?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-19 16:09:05 |Display all floors

gtnbia, you are an expert on the subject

In your experience, what's the percentage of Chinese men that's gay like you are?

Believe it or not, I have NEVER seen a gay Chinese man in my life, at least not the kind that walks like a woman.

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2005-1-19 16:34:08 |Display all floors

This thread is so disgusting and distasteful

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.