Views: 12485|Replies: 24

how to find a foreigner to talk with? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-10 19:03:04 |Display all floors
i like english,i want to talk with foreigners after i talked with one in a train,so i want to find one on the intenet,thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-13 06:01:43 |Display all floors

Do you understand and speak oral English very well?

I am an American who needs a translator for 2-3 hours in Shekou Shenzhen on this Friday morning?

Should be someone in their mid-20s to 35 years old who is sensible and hears and speaks English extremely well.   A college student woould be perfect.

It doesn't matter if it's male or female.

Please note this is spoken and not written English.  

If not you,maybe one of your friends?

I am not wealthy nor do I work for a large company. I must pay this expense myself.  I am a visiting businessman who want to visit a small factory (30 persons).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-14 12:55:36 |Display all floors

Come and meet many foreign Friends

Hi , My name is Greg Miller & I am an American who also happens to be the proud & loving father of an 8 year old little girl that both my wife and I adopted in Hunan Province back in 1997 . I also run a group on the internet called Friends In My Homeland . This group is made up of many Western  families from several countries that have all adopted children in China . The purpose of the group is to help these families to make friends with people living in China so that they might learn more about their childrens homeland . We would be very happy if you would like to join our group . I'm sure there are many families that would be eager to talk to you  . If you are interested please contact me at changdedad@optonline.net & I will be happy to explain to you how to go about joining our group . Hope to hear from you soon .

Zaijian - Greg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-21 13:44:47 |Display all floors

hello

Do you live in China or out of China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-21 16:10:57 |Display all floors

how to find a foreigner to talk with?

I am a girl with working in a Holland Company , my boss is a Hollander  .and I found it's difficult to communicate with my boss because of my poor english ,I am really very envy that person who can speak perfect English ,I am also very hard to improve it ,Everyday I would spend two or three hours to listen to english , but  my level seems not to be better ?How can i do ?
  Could someone like to practice enlish with me through E-mail ?
  and My address is sophiamy0917@126.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-21 20:12:51 |Display all floors

To:usaexecutive

i am sorry,i am not not in guangdong,and there is no appropriate person of my friends,if you come to nanjing,next time,maybe i can help you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-21 20:15:00 |Display all floors

To:sophyqin

I'd like to exchange mind in english and practice english with you,my email is :nanjingtongyuan3@sohu.com
best wishes to you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.