Views: 5562|Replies: 8

Contemporary love story [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-1 15:32:21 |Display all floors
     When man really fall in love with a girl, he would like to do his best for his lover to provide the best one not only mentally but also materially.Somehow, with the advance of our society, there is a increasing number of girls who regard money as a matter of primary importance when falling in love. They insist on the ideal that they only share fortune and pleasure with their boyfriends or husbands, instead of overcoming frustration and going through downturn on career. Happiness originates from mutual support and persistent affection .Happiness never roots from excessive pursuit of money.If love is based on the latter, the tie of love between a couple must be easily broken. Money can promote affection, at the same time ,destroying it finally.Gentlemen,keep bright eyes to find authentic love that is  not built on monetary conception.Young ladies, you need go through your whole life with such a man who possess good character and ambition on career development, because fortune always favours intelligent and diligent people. Young ladies, when you possess money without real love , you simultaneously also lose your dignity and the fortune may escape from your hand with time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-2 13:16:26 |Display all floors

I'm quite agree with you!

I'm quite agree with you in this point. My boyfriend graduated one year early from the same university as I graduated. Now we work in the same city. We had nothing, except love. Some friends around me just pursuade me to find a local boy who has the house and car. It's not a difficult thing to find such a person, but just like what you said, if love based on money, it's fragial enough to broken when it met any accident! So I choose to stay with my bf, cause I know that I'm right!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-2 13:17:13 |Display all floors

I'm quite agree with you!

I'm quite agree with you in this point. My boyfriend graduated one year early from the same university as I graduated. Now we work in the same city. We had nothing, except love. Some friends around me just pursuade me to find a local boy who has the house and car. It's not a difficult thing to find such a person, but just like what you said, if love based on money, it's fragial enough to broken when it met any accident! So I choose to stay with my bf, cause I know that I'm right!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-3 10:30:33 |Display all floors

Congradulations

Your concerted efforts can creat well-off life.This is a matter of time.Mutual
support and care can brew the best love story between you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-3 11:24:00 |Display all floors

love is important, but money is needed

but sometime when you earn a well-off life you will find you lose the love due to the pressure from reality. If you can find a boyfriend who loves you and own house and car meanwhile, why not try? I think money is a very important factor for a happy family particularly when you have parents and children to support. If you have no house no money, how can you provide a good environment for your dears? It is a fact that poor families are more easier to get into trouble. There are countless articles about poor families were bogged down for one of the family member had got a serious disease and they have to call for help from society.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-3 11:36:22 |Display all floors

I hate and despise these girls!

Ladies and Gentlemen,Here,I want to say "if you gain sth because of money,then,may be,lost it because of money  in the coming  future."^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-3 12:37:36 |Display all floors

love no money,it is terrible,but money with love,it is more terrible.

love no money,it is terrible,but money with love,it is more terrible.it is my point.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.