Author: darkhan

Chinese girls chasing after white boyz !!! Good or shameful? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-7 22:48:27 |Display all floors

darkhan

Chinese or asian women who chase after the white guys are whores, they are not acceptable by the society, no one want to marry with them, so the only way they can solve this problem is going after the white trash.

There are so many indian chicks in USA that chase after black, i think indian girls are too strong for the white men they can't handle them, the indian girl is bigger and the sex drive is more  powerful than  the asian women so that why the white men only prefere the asian women rather than indian, african and  they own women.

in United States, 98% of white chick s are chase after the black men, and others, because the white men in USA can't compete with the minority. so the low class  white men have no choice but have to fly across the pacific ocean to go get the Asian whores in China, Thailand, Korea and etc...................

Asian men on the other hand we prefere to stick with our own kind and you seldom see the Asian men on the top or the bottom go out and marry the outside the own kind.

Indian girl eat too  much curry souce and their armpit can kill you if you tries to mess with them.

White men can't handle that, because its too much for them, they will die like a flies if they if they tries to sleep with indian women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-8 00:32:35 |Display all floors

Hmmm

Dragonball, you are not only racist but you have a small dick.

Sweet dreams ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-8 01:53:00 |Display all floors

Hey Dragonballs69

You are cracking me up.  Don't worry about HKballslicker, he's got an excuse:  He's a Brit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-8 08:32:09 |Display all floors

figures dragonball-less is gay!!!!!!!!!!!

"Asian men on the other hand we prefere to stick with our own kind and you seldom see the Asian men on the top or the bottom go out and marry the outside the own kind."

Are you saying Asian men stick with Asian men?????? You are one sick puppy. You are still butt fuc-king Kanyuek with your needle dick. I guarantee most Chinese men would disagree with you. You cast them in a very bad light.

."Chinese or Asian women who chase after the white guys are whores, they are not acceptable by the society, no one want to marry with them, so the only way they can solve this problem is going after the white trash."

"in United States, 98% of white chick s are chase after the black men, and others, because the white men in USA can't compete with the minority. so the low class white men have no choice but have to fly across the pacific ocean to go get the Asian whores in China, Thailand, Korea and etc..................."

98 % of white chicks are with black men?????? Then 98% of white men are with Asian woman, since according to you "only Chinese or Asian whores date white men" Now I know why you can only date Kanyuek. Chinese men and woman know you are a moron with no BALLS

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-8 10:34:11 |Display all floors

Happy New Year and long time no see, Drag queen!

HKsojourner wrote "Dragonball, you are not only racist but you have a small dick.”

Totally.  Drag boy is not only a racist but a bug****er at that.  His wife (?) told me that he has got a teeny weeny w**ner.  So he had to lend her to me for a couple of nights just to make her happy.  She screamed like hell!  She is still oh so very t***t!

Where have you been, Drag boy?  Missed your s**t.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-8 13:06:08 |Display all floors

he's been busy

turning his y-fronts the wrong way round in anticipation of kanyuek's next visit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-8 14:58:34 |Display all floors

Sad but true Freedom 1

By the way, I think you and Dragonball69 stated the same opinion which I agree.

Thanks for your contribution.  I am much into Lisa Ray, Zhang ZiYi, and the Hooters girls.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.