Author: darkhan

Chinese girls chasing after white boyz !!! Good or shameful? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-6 19:45:52 |Display all floors

Chinese female are born to be as doormat

Ha, ha ...

Doesn't sound like any Chinese female I have ever known!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-6 21:44:45 |Display all floors

What's your point there?

Your self-humiliation is insulting! Are you living in vain? Stop your illusion and dive into the real world! How do you know they don't have true love? Chinese guys prejudicial like you are really unattractive! That many western guys are attractive to Chinese girls implies that there are many good merits you guys should learn. I bet you know nothing about women, even Chinese women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-6 22:23:49 |Display all floors

Excuse my way sir

Are you 46 yrs old?   as I saw it in your UserName  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-7 10:19:13 |Display all floors

To evigilo: Be careful....to my exact literature!!!

No honeymoon marriage, but HONEYMOONY marriage there---open your eyes wild, it's obviously ironic!!! Anyway, your carelessness really doesn't matter my idea, and NEITHER does the 10 years Long-term relationship (???long enough??? oh, no! Don’t be silly! Marriage is not any game!!! More serious! okay?!!!) mentioned thereinbefore; on the contrary, you powerfully supported my point, that inter-state marriage would be unstable and sometimes, just a stuff of a day consisted of countless fat lies!!!

In fact, for this awful marriage of Wei Wei and Mike, you could know better than me, but luckily, I can sense something by heart but by ear. Where there is a smoke, there is a wind! No matter who acted the villain in this drama, two parts both should pay back for this inter-state, or rather, inter-culture, inter-value and inter-age, marriage on mutual cheating basis!

At the same time, this couple's 3 cute and innocent children are supposed to be the best witness. Why would their parents so brutal to quarrel all the time in front of'em and even coldbloodly threw a walking paper with each other beyond their heads, as they, 3 little adorable, are the final victims??? Why did their parents have that heart to hurt their little innocent souls? Because their parents were devils? No! Just the reason is that marriage was the (beautiful or ugly) fault from the earliest beginning! Don't keep playing the snow job on the poor kids!!!

You can't be more nearsighted!! What a hell! Look :ever the swore promise with sharing joys and sorrows all the life has been eaten, as is like such a lip service!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-7 10:38:31 |Display all floors

to larcher: Brava!!! You're really someone outside world!

Wake up, my dear! Don't blind your eyes by the skin humiliation! What  you said seems to stand the right position but is corrupting by Hollywood cultures out and out!!! Please show your due respects to this greatest nation, where birthed you, fed you, adopted you, cared you, and never ever abandoned you, even though you betrayed it ( no offensive intention here, just a hypothesis, don't mind much)!!!

I can figure out what you hold as easy as pie: The grass is always greener in the other hill! But please remember, even if  the offspring from chinese respectable family would like to accept any exotic ethics and value, to be sure, his/her parents would be upset of that ridiculous relationship!

The chinese traditional vitues are fading up and the westernization is demaging our nation feature. Out of date didn't mean to be wrong!!! The Old is gold!!! Phew, the last straw to survive this world is being discarded by the new-boomers like you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-7 11:08:11 |Display all floors

To hksojourner: How many chinese gals you have known??

Racist? Oh, no!!! Don't stir up a storm in my teacup!!!

The history gave all of us a lesson: From the very early day, the most cold and bloody racists all were born in EU, while now, they are taging themselves the new brand to boast freedom and democracy!!! Don't brush me off! Answer me in straight, Who the hell is the most horrible atrocious emperor???--- Nicola!!!  Who the hell is the most insane war bedlamite and extreme racist??? ---- Hitler!!!  Who the hell come to China to fire, kill, rape, rob in one and two centuries ago???  Your ancestors!!!

Racist??? Aha! Don't belittle others' high-heart intelligence!!! You really should know more than your limited and naive knowledges!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-7 12:33:59 |Display all floors

hmmm

Who the hell come to China to fire, kill, rape, rob in one and two centuries ago??? Your ancestors!!!

And whom I wonder did the same in two 'provinces' in western 'china' not such a long time ago, me wonders, scratching ones head?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.