Author: wchao37

Commemorating the 1937 N anjing M assacre in words and pictures [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-15 21:45:44 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2014-12-15 21:30
haha now i know why she admires you. have you seen her thread that was dedicated to you?

well, the  ...

What?  You imagined me to be like you -- a handsome penguin carrying a big pencil and a huge notebook?

Alright, as a reward for your inventive bent, I'm going to unveil the curtain just a tiny bit.

If you take away the pencil and the book -- guess what -- you aren't too far off the mark.

Show me what she wrote.  The last time anyone dedicated anything to wchao37 was when they announced death had come to the penguin.

I negotiated my way back to here by telling God they shot the wrong penguin in the toe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-15 22:59:19 |Display all floors
I would appreciate it if Cobra-eye doesn't try to push down other posts in every forum with his one-liners.

Is there a dot-post contest going around here again?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-15 23:03:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by casseopeia at 2014-12-15 23:08
wchao37 Post time: 2014-12-15 21:42
What?  You imagined me to be like you -- a handsome penguin carrying a big pencil and a huge noteb ...

All right, if I tell you, you won't get mad? I meant, how I imagined you to be.
Edit I wrote you the link to her thread in my next post but it's pending approval...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-16 07:52:26 |Display all floors
Why is your post held up?

Maybe they don't like the color of your pencil.

Here, here's mine.  It's red.

Write one again with the quoted passage pasted here instead of a link.

I'm curious as to who's been demonizing Chow Yun-fat or Andy Lau at his back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-16 08:54:54 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2014-12-16 07:52
Why is your post held up?

Maybe they don't like the color of your pencil.

I just realized it's been deleted....anyway, here it is:

------------

I took back my words because I miss some forum member too much! His words are magnet to me drawing me back.  I want to reread his threads, which outshine diamonds!!!

He cut a best figure on CD  being a witty, smart, intelligent, knowledgeable, well-educated, well-informed, confident, humourous, gritty, eloquent, passionate, clear-sighted, FULL-BLOODED Chinese through his almost every post in the view of my eyes!

His well-rounded, comprehensive posts charged the deepest emotion, devotion, and attachment to China- our mutal motherland...I feel much inspired and moved by reading his words each time... I never feel bored to read his posts back and forth... He disappeared from the forums for years, yet, I remember him so well... He never knew I was so affected by his posts! He never expected someone still is so avid to read his threads he contributed quite a few years ago...

I took down many words from his posts into my notebook...reviewed them, even recited them now and them...

i.e. whenever I wrote a well-received post like this, tears would swell up in my eyes I know it was not me who was writing...

Chinese cultural renaissance is not just a slogan, and will depend on concerted effort to emphasize the study of classics at the very young age priort to that of English. The sense of pride in our language has to to be inculcated earlier on the fledgling years before high school, reinforced in the formative teenage years, and consummated in the post high school years...

He is Dr. Wchao37!!! He is never a friend to me, but my virtual teacher of life I revere forever!!!

---------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-16 10:19:54 |Display all floors
It wasn't deleted.  It's in the Talk to Chinadaily forum.  

Response:

I see...and thank you.

Kudos to our kind and long-suffering people and our great nation -- for that I thank you, not for your words to me.

Individual honor means nothing to me, for I have learned from a lifetime of experience that TRUE LOVE is everything, and LOVE is not just a neuro-transmitter in our brains.  

It is what makes the world go around long before we were born and long after we are dead.

It is the basis of everything worthwhile -- money and fame can't make you happy, but true love for your people can do that.

No hyperbole necessary.

The truth is as plain as snow-melted water from the Kunlun Mountains.

It's the shared emotion of a great people.

It's the reason why Yue Fei is commemorated and the Song emperor who killed him is not.

Let's all come together and share a teardrop of happiness for Zhongguo.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-16 10:27:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2014-12-16 10:29

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.