Author: tamahome

我高口过了啊!哈哈哈哈。发贴庆祝。 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-6 23:52:52 |Display all floors

洪水5——中高口

当然可以直接考高口,这样做的人很多。关键是复习方法。中口和高口难度差别虽然挺大,但复习的方法是类似的。如果掌握了,只要自己多花点工夫到达这个水平就可以,没必要再去上课了。主要还是自己啦。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-7 00:04:01 |Display all floors

一个陈旧的帖子,关于FRIENDS

I've beening watch friends for a long time and continue doing so.I can feel the difference since I engaged in it.Recommend you the one with english caption,coz' the ENGLISH caption can help you catch more idea in the conversation at a normal speed even you're good at listening.And it also allow you to note down the new words and phrases in scrips,which is uncomparable by the Chinese one.If you're not that lucky ,Chinese caption helps as well on the basis of your sensitive english ears and hard work.Try to take notes while watching.Some of them may be short phrases or even a word.But it doesn't matter,coz' what you get means a lot to you.They are easy to remember and what's importent, useful, especially in daily life.for example,I used to take a phrase say "you're my god" with the Chinese caption"我崇拜你".Practicle?I've been doing this as long as I watch the sitcom and accumulated a lot of language tips.When I add them to my oral English,my native-speaker friends guesses I've been overseas.Actually not.So you won't feel regret if you start on it.In the minimun sense,that's really fun!

2004-10-23 19:05

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-7 12:40:01 |Display all floors

Friends

我看了Friends,不过我没有用心看,哎,失败~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 11:59:22 |Display all floors

predecessor

You are my god in a sense!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 22:13:47 |Display all floors

郁闷!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 22:16:15 |Display all floors

郁闷!

我现在没有什么打算,指考试方面,可是又想把英语弄弄好,却苦于没有什么系统的方法,好困惑啊~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 22:18:01 |Display all floors

同学,我那么多话都白说了吗?

这不是打击我吗?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.