Author: tamahome

我高口过了啊!哈哈哈哈。发贴庆祝。 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-10 19:46:31 |Display all floors
Congratulate  you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-14 17:11:40 |Display all floors
to andy, i'm graduate student now. oh dear! i've been here for 5 years...
to alianlife, the marks are evenly distributed. is it so? to be confirmed...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-14 23:52:18 |Display all floors

about timing

I noticed that the reading comprehension is allowed for fifty to complete. But as you mentioned before, it is better to finish it in thirty minutes. I think it is somewhat a great challenge for me .
Is there any way to improve the speed?
Beside, in fact, my reading comprehension is not so bad, but the problem is that I can' t catch some detail information about the article though I can make the correct choice. Does it matter to my exam?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-21 12:24:18 |Display all floors
there are fifty min? the template is changing? if so, you may adjust your strategy. anyway, reading is a key part in the exam. to improve the speed, practise. force yourself to finish a set of test in a certain time -- you'd better set the time shorter than what you have in the real battle. further, to analyse the article, to figure out what kind of information is more likely to be questioned. this task is demanding and time-taking, but very effective.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-23 18:30:02 |Display all floors

Thanks!

Thanks for your advice.
I will try to follow the way, although recently I am so busy with my own study. But the problem is that when you drop English learning just for several days, you will fall behind a lot.  It's some what a dilemma.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-23 19:54:14 |Display all floors
Congratulation! i wil see their official website,and i think the exam should have its actual using,for example,finding a work easily.

[ Last edited by lung513 at 2007-6-23 07:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-26 10:51:02 |Display all floors

suggestion

hi,there are so many friends here !i have a suggestion that we can build up an english group to improve our    english including writing,reading,speaking and listening ,especially  our  oral english .what do you think of this ,tamahome and other friends ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.