Views: 2268|Replies: 5

I am a newer here [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-12-1 13:47:27 |Display all floors
Hello, everyone, this is the first time I am talking here, I want to make some friends who like English. Thank you! In your spare time, don't hesitate to contact with me, OK? plan1217@sina.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-1 15:38:25 |Display all floors

I am glad that we can friend

hello:  
   I am a newer here too. Gald to meet you. My English name is Kitty.
I like reading novel and climbing the mountain and also do another different things. Hope we can become friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-2 08:07:43 |Display all floors

Hello, Best wishes!

Hello Kitty:
            Glad to meet you! I'm very happy after I recelved your message. my occupation is junior editor in a publisher, but my major is foreign trade English. What about you? Can you introduce yourself? Look forward to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-2 17:45:54 |Display all floors

From Kitty

hello:
       I am work in a advertisement  company in Beijng. And glad to meet you! Whatever I do, I will always do it very serious. And I think we are good friend. How about your work,is it very tried?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-2 17:52:01 |Display all floors

i am a newer too

hi, i am a newer here too, my name is Chris. my mail is chrismengcn@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-3 12:24:06 |Display all floors

:-)

Hello Kitty:
          As your name, you are a lovely girl, Yes?
          These days I was so busy that I can't reply to your message in time, Sorry!  But in case I have a rest, I will write to you as soon as possible. You said your job is serious, but the process of working is funny, Yes?
         Every day I just  sit  in the desk, and read the manuscript, then through the computer to changed some author's words and style, it hurted my eyes deeply, and it is very boring too.  
         But the weekend is coming, that's great. Have a good time at the weekend.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.