Author: skylinker

Welcome to join Colorful Domain English Club(BJ) (renewed 22Apr.2008) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-17 10:54:08 |Display all floors

Hi, CD club

It sounds great and thanks for the organizers. Indeed, the club will provide us a precious opportunity to practise our oral English and make some friends in the same zest for English. I will go and join the club.
Thanks again!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-17 13:37:14 |Display all floors

welcome

Hi, Bestsky. Thanks for your concern, comments and support of the Club. As a result of the reform initiated since weeks ago, the new agenda would surely do good to many English learners. You're so welcome to join us. Hence see you on the day after tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 14:24:49 |Display all floors

good

supporting such a good English club!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 18:55:59 |Display all floors

just in Beijing ?

except  Beijing , can  somebody  tell me whether there are any club like this ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 21:55:53 |Display all floors

I want to Join in

To skylinker :

Hey,'Coz
My name is Ariel Xia, I like English very much.
I want to join you to make more friends,and I want to improve my Oral English , how can I join in ?
Go to 百万庄园西餐厅 directly on Sunday or I should give the information about me in advance?
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 09:38:01 |Display all floors
Hi, Ariel. I'm Amber, also a volunteer of this club. It's very simple to join us. Just step in that restaurant on time at 2pm Sunday. Hope you can enjoy yourself there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 13:50:10 |Display all floors

Thanks a lot!

Hi,Amber

Thanks for your reply.

I will go there this Sunday, Hope I can meet you there.

Although, I am not good at English, But I am sure I can learn much more from there.

You are doing good things, thanks a lot!
Ariel

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.