Author: karenb

Traveling by Train in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-30 22:07:11 |Display all floors

I can't agree with you more!

Any time i travel by train, i will prepare a long time for the disaster!
As long as you have enough money, please choose the soft seat instead of the hard seat. You will be proud of your right choice during the trip.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 17:36:12 |Display all floors

Change Your Way of Traveling

why not choose normal days enjoying traveling, you need not travel always during holidays, right? it's much easier.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-1 13:17:46 |Display all floors

Traveling by Train in China

I agree with you Karenb. When I was in China, as a foreigner I can agree that if the train service were more "gentle" on the old,disabled, pregnant and infants as well as foreigners it would be the number one way for any foreigner to see China. I can envision in years to come the great numbers of people wanting to see China should use no other way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-1 13:21:45 |Display all floors

New in China

2 meter i I went by train from Shanghai to Beijng and it cost me about US48 to travel in a sleeper cabin of 4 (friends). It was great fun and I would do it agin tommorrow. We had fun on the train and every stop and at the final destination. Its great and the people of China were so kind to us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-26 16:50:25 |Display all floors

i dont like the train in my country China

too crowded and slow.
and the conductors r bad temper

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-30 15:33:55 |Display all floors

disagree

any chinese -speaking conductor in train in their foreign contry for chinese tourist ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-3 03:37:12 |Display all floors

well

when it is vacation,it is a incubus to travel by train……
There are so many people.
when this term begain,i have been endured stand in the train for about 8 hours .i feel so tired that i get asleep ,just standing there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.