Author: coffee_bean

Time (时光) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-22 01:06:35 |Display all floors

Timeless!

we have 24 hours a day but we still feel it not enough to our life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-25 00:33:05 |Display all floors

Wonderful

I think it is the  truth in our life .Let's make full use of time and enjoy ourself in daily  life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-27 17:11:22 |Display all floors

oh

Treasure every moment that you have.Yesterday is history,Tomorrow is mystery.Today is a gift.So it's why that's called the present.

I also see some like "Life is a box of chocolate. You will never know what it happen until it is opened"."ast is past ,tomorrow is another day".

All of these just tell us that we must treasure our lives ,if you can't love it by yourself,how can you expect otherbody will treasure your life and your value.If you can't  cherish yourself, how could other person do.

So we always have a idea that we must go forward as quickly and steadilly as possible.We hope take the challenge of the life and get the brightest rainbow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-7 20:38:26 |Display all floors

enlighten

A very encouraging poem.Yes, we must cherish time. But it is not always that easy, because time passes you secretly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-26 15:38:15 |Display all floors

thanks

thanks your essay .I realize sth from your essay.thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-27 09:31:55 |Display all floors

CLASSIC !!

I   like  it !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-27 22:43:27 |Display all floors

wonderful

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.