Author: coffee_bean

Time (时光) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-28 14:02:18 |Display all floors

Terrific!

the yeas rolls off!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-28 22:11:10 |Display all floors

by itself

the arrow of time as it cleaves the air in flight from one place to another has little meaning.

meaning is found in the steady frame of reference that a person builds for himself as he experiences the multitude of changes in everyday life.

imagine a picture frame that forms a blank canvas - what will you paint on it today that makes it an enduring creation born of the skills you have been endowed with or acquired through hard work?  what are the sparkles of wisdom, the gems of feelings, the colours of observation that you with your own steady eyes and hand will adorn this canvas of your life.

the role of time here is to bring about changes everyday that either bewitch or frustrate.

for every ounce of change that weakens or lifts the inner spirit of man, his frame of reference will provide a steady signpost to wrap his principles and actions around.

the frame of reference helps him to freeze changes in his mind, then helps him gain wisdom to do the right things in life, no matter how bland they may appear to be.

at that moment when he realises this, he stops time.

looking at a situation or a person, hearing and reacting to what someone has said, desiring or repelling something, feeling feelings rise and ebb, cornering one's mind by one transient focus after another in the kaleidoscope of life's brittle attractions and frustrations, and a thousand other recipes of life - indeed hold each of these within your own frame of reference, that small rectangle in your mind, and maybe, just maybe, something good will emerge to guide each of us for the rest of our lives.

markwu. somewhere in Shanghai....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-30 17:02:41 |Display all floors

talk about time

been an accountant, time flow so fast that not untill I enjoy it ,It has past a lot ,when I seat down to look back ,what I have done for these years,there is a blank in my brain,I can only encourage myself do better in the following days,don't leave regret when you die.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-18 16:35:59 |Display all floors

moved

such a beautiful passage, i'm so moved. everybody should treasure everysecond by everymean in everysituation, no matter how old r u. don't foolly think you are still young, and you have enough time to waste.that's stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-18 16:47:32 |Display all floors

moved

such a beautiful passage, i'm so moved. everybody should treasure everysecond by everymean in everysituation, no matter how old r u. don't foolly think you are still young, and you have enough time to waste.that's stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-18 16:48:19 |Display all floors

moved

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-11 22:29:27 |Display all floors

wonderful+beautiful

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.