Author: coffee_bean

Survey: are you a student? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-20 16:19:23 |Display all floors

I used to be a student

Now I work for a Tendering company . I miss the student's lives very much. I often dream that some day I would return to the campus where my good friends and the beauties have been. In order to realize this great dream i must study hard to pass the graduates entrance examinition. Yes,I must do my best.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-20 16:48:46 |Display all floors

yes

yea,Im a high school student.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-20 18:11:53 |Display all floors

yes i am a student

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-20 18:30:28 |Display all floors

I am a student too!

I am a graduate student.But I don't like the class,It is tedious and dull when I listen to the old teacher.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-20 18:40:58 |Display all floors

I am not a student!

I was a student four years ago, but I miss the life in campus very much. I would like to be a student for master's degree in future and I am work hard for this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-20 18:58:30 |Display all floors

I am a student !

I am  a  student ,I am  at xi 'an nwpu university ! I am a newer here ,so please look after me . thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-20 19:13:28 |Display all floors

yes

luckly I am still a student .but I can only enjoy my life as a part-time student for one year as I am working on my thesis in Beijing and soon I will face the challenge of hunting job .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.