Views: 6834|Replies: 16

WHO WROTE THIS: This insult is horrid and wicked, pure devil evil. [Copy link] 中文

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2004-10-31 11:11:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-31 11:32:10 |Display all floors

Here you go, chairman:

Lau Guan Kim
+ Send message
+ Posts: 1757
+ Joined:
   2003-12-03
  Lo and behold, Shan Huang takes over the leadership of the China bigots
wchao37 will not like it, and may go into a fit and jealous rage!

It now is apparent this Shan Huang is directing a campaign against those Westerners and detractors of China. What he fails to see is that we know from his sanctimonious whining where he stood, and that is against TPJ and taking the sides of chairman.

I saw the hypocrisy and sectarian nature of his admonition of China Daily by drawing his attention that he should also come down hard on at least one person in that China bigot camp who disrupts thread and uses abusive language in a fit of jealousy. That Shan Huang saw fit to take umbrage on China Daily on an editorial issue and blithely ignored the wrong-doing of his gin gang lot of China bigots, speaks volume on his 'impartial' and 'moral indignation'.

Now the China bigot monkeys are out on leashes with the new master grinding the organ. What happened to the old master wchao37? This is going to be fun, as Shan Huang will outdo wchao37.

You see, wchao37, er Dr Quack Chao if you wish, brooks no competition and will be nasty and abusive in an epileptic fit.

O God, spare us the diatribe of this satanic lot of monkeys on hot bricks. Thy humble servant beseech Thee to smite the evil of their doing and deliver us from the calamity of their bigotry.

As for Shan Huang?

He thinks he is taking over the leadership of the China bigots.

Oh, oh, his seat is gonna be hot.

Lau Guan Kim
Singapore

2004-10-30 06:11  Reply      

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forumpost.shtml?toppid=220867&page=2

To be fair, I don't think he's calling all Chinese monkeys.  I think he's just referring to you, wchao other self-proclaimed paranoid xenophobes.

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2004-10-31 11:36:26 |Display all floors

cerebrum, you are proven and tried China Hater.....you come to rescue who.?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-31 11:54:43 |Display all floors

who's calling who a monkey?

So LGK says that wchao, chairman, and other bigots are monkeys.

wchao says that LGK, ts, and He Dan are monkeys.

What's the difference, Darrel???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-31 12:07:53 |Display all floors

Cerebrum, please use your head

One is what we call making a charge.

The other is what we call holding a mirror in front of the ones who made the charges.

Simple?

You bet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-31 12:09:00 |Display all floors

I have never called anyone monkey, why LGK attacked me?

Here is the whole thread, anyone who reads it can find out who is insulting me.

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forumpost.shtml?toppid=220867

It's so nonsense. I have never seen anyone who is so obsurd, insecure and insane. Even before knowing me, he has already been viciously attacking me.

Want to prove what? for what?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-31 12:23:31 |Display all floors

you simply got caught in the middle, Shan Huang

As you can see, there is a long-standing and very heated dispute between wchao37 and Lau Guan Kim.  It seems they really hate each other's guts.

LGK probably insulted you because you've written nice things to/about wchao, and you get along with wchao.

As chairman wrote, you can't suck up to both wchao and LGK.  It's one or the other, or neither one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.