Author: nightcoffee

write your msn on here,let us chat freely [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-11-5 16:39:08 |Display all floors

hello

msn:tengtengtybaobei@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-5 21:02:32 |Display all floors

Hi

Well........so many ppl have added me , but it's not that good as I supposed. Many ppl just want to utilize me to know more foreigners and asked me to give them my friends email address.Some asked me to send  songs to them, but they can download on the internet themselves I swear!!!!!
I dont like those who add friends randomly .I typed my age above but no one paid attention to ! When I said I am 18 , they said" oh too young!" ...I dont know what to say.

I think I'd better tell you something about me then you can get to know if you wanna add me and talk to me.....

I'm 18 years old, live in Beijing( I'm beijinger ). I'm into punk and rock music. This fall i  will attend University. I'm not that communicative sometimes. Pls dont ask questions suck as " why dont u speak?" "why dont u go to sleep?" " why dont u like XX(a singer or actors name)"...it annoys me!!!! Otherwise than stupid questions....anything goes.
hmm..I'm easy-going as well.

my msn add: lisi200316@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-6 00:08:59 |Display all floors

hello

hi!  happy  to meet you .my email is tdp0301@163.com
glade to have a chat with you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-17 13:54:51 |Display all floors

tips

categao@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-17 15:04:19 |Display all floors

Look forward to talking with you via MSN.

Hello, all,
  Nice to meet you here. Call me Arthur please.
  I've met some friends from home and abroad in MSN. It is a good method to practise English everyday.

Looking forward to chatting with you in MSN.

Mys msn is Yufei_zhou@hotmail.com

Have a nice day!

With best wishes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-17 15:55:13 |Display all floors

hopefully we can be friend...

hello...I saw your message on msn which say u want to make friend..?..i would like to exchange our culture to each other and talk freely sometimes...If you ar interesting to talk with me..pls add me then

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-17 16:37:49 |Display all floors

Great idea!

Hello, everyone, nice to meet you all here. looking forward to sharing different stories with you . My msn account is lhz_lhzlee@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.