Views: 12806|Replies: 29

To anti-devil, Wendy has been a person who tries to sell her Bible here [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-30 09:20:47 |Display all floors
I asked her to ask herself a thousand times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-30 09:51:30 |Display all floors

To linvshi,

Thank you for your interest in me but I'm sorry to tell you that all your presumption and guess is bloody wrong.Please also heed some honest people's clarification regarding my background in this forum. I just don't understand why you have to turn a deaf ear to their words.

I would imagine that you are in great need of some spiritual growth and self-improvement so as to overcome your unreasonableness, hatred and hostility. The Bible may be able to help you out of your problems and prevent you from giving endless false accusation at others.

Please rest assured that I have no black agenda, only a sincere heart  and the readiness to share good things with others.

Warm regards to you and bye bye.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-30 10:04:36 |Display all floors

To Wendy:

Thank you for saying so much.
My idea is that every one has a weapon, such weapon should be kept indoor to fight one's own soul, unless, when necessary, take it out and help other people. In China we have already had a weapon: a hope and confidence for a better life, so Jesus is not needed here.
Again ask yourself a thousand times what your heart beats for the moment before you go to sleep every night.
Use your weapon now to help other people, my friends and I want to improve our English, can you help in any sense?
Would you reply?
Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-30 14:11:24 |Display all floors

To seneca

I have many foreign friends and many of them are christians, but those who try to recommend the Bible to others including me are all American.
seneca, I argued with about 3 forumites here, when I asked them to answer my questions, NONE  of them did!
seneca, I don't want to repeat the same questions to you, but, before  you might try to tell us as some American Christians do:' We have compassion on you", ask yourself why not have compassion on the Iraqi people.
Always be assured to be honest to yourself. Again, think a thousand times before you choose to lie!
As I understand it, you may want to help me with my English?(YOUR English)
Thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 09:58:13 |Display all floors

To linvshi

Fruitful Bible reading requires a proper attitude.Sadly, I see you haven't got a good attitude for it, that's why you couldn't see the value of the Bible. I may agree only humble individuals can put aside the prejudice and refrain from rashing a conclusion before he listen and see.

LIFE is full of problems. Bible reading prevent me from losing balance when faced with adversity. I have learned to rely on the advice fround in the Bible. . I am very surprised to discover the Bible has got such a thourough knowledge of our physical, mental and emotional makeup. It seems that no psychologist, no marriage counselor, no writer of a newspaper advice column knows more about life than the Bible's original author does.

I think seneca has given you a very good answer, unfortunately, you wouldn't listen. Well, I don't intend to get into an endless arguement with you. It may take some time for you to understand.

As the apostle Paul says, The word of God is alive and exerts power. (Hebrews 4:12.)I used to doubt it but after a period of observation, research and contemplation, I am very convinced of it now. I saw that Bible counsel can people to solve problems and avoid mistakes. The timeless wisdom of the Bible's counsel is strong evidence of inspiration. It actually changes people who have deceptive desires.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 10:21:19 |Display all floors

To Wendy

You said in your other thread'Believe it or not...' that you are Chinese. probably you forget once you said so.
your words and attitude to me tell.
To end our argument, I want to put it this way-----
1. if you are an old ugly woman, do whatever you like
2. if you are not old and happen to be pretty, just stop, not for me or any other, but for yourself. because even I regret it for you.

Tell Seneca the same.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-11-1 10:31:18 |Display all floors

To linvshi,

Do you mean you doubt that I'm a young Chinese woman? I don't care what you think because I can't be who I am not.

Perhaps the Bible reading has improved my English so much that you wouldn't believe I'm  Chinese. I have stayed in this forum for many months already and the older forumites who have known me so well must be laughing very hard at your posts. I feel very relaxed in this forum, linvshi, because I don't lie and don't have to remember what I had said in the past so as to cover something....

I did say I'm a Chinese and living in China. You can rest assured that that's true.

As Seneca mentioned, the Bible actually can help people with their English Learning.

P.S. 1.If you are a civilized and polite person, please don't put your post that way .( Whether I'm old or young, ugly or pretty is none of your business and has nothing to do with an honest discussion, moreover, it makes your arguement weak and yourself rude.)
2.If you have never read the Bible, don't be content with hearsay, perhaps you should do some honest research.

Have a nice day! Bye bye!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.