Views: 10974|Replies: 20

How to travel in Guangxi? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-27 10:16:44 |Display all floors
If you want to travel in Guangxi, please come into the website: http://eng.gxtravel.com. You will be surprise to find information beyond your imagination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-5 10:18:11 |Display all floors

hello

I am sorry to see that nobody replies your post.I am also come from guangxi.I think it is a beautiful place too.maybe we need to work harder to make our guang xi known to all.and I like traveling too,if you are willing to share your travelling expeience with me .you can also send me an e mail,and my address is Joanyoung2005@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-6 06:02:11 |Display all floors

I'll come.

I'll be in Guanxi in about a month.  I'm not sure yet where, but probably Nanning and Guilin.  Any suggestions for either city?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-8 20:12:18 |Display all floors

welcome

If you are coming to guangxi for a trip.maybe guilin is more to the foreigners taste.but you can go in to the website list in naning's post,maybe you can make your own choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-10 10:39:14 |Display all floors

Welcome to Guangxi!

welcome to guangxi.
you chose the two aim cities that is great. Guilin is famous for its hills and water, where are lots of  key point of interests and beautiful parks such as Seven Star Park. you can also go to Yangshuo, it is said that Guilin's scenery is the most beautiful in the world and Yangshuo is the best place in guilin. however, nanning is also good, with the fast development, nanning have become more and more modern, if you come to Nanning, you can see many new building, and come to visit the Qingxiu hill park.
if you are nanning, you can connect with me, i am willing to do my favor to you, and guide to you.
QQ:191064739

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-10 10:52:06 |Display all floors

i am pleasant to know you!

oh, you come from guangxi too, where are you now?
i think that it is really problem that most people in other provinces don't trully understand guangxi, and have not been to guangxi, maybe we lack of propagadizing and advertisment. so let guangxi know well in the country, we must do a lot of work. especially travelling, how to attract people to guangxi travel, how to let people know guangxi's beauty, In your opinion, how should we do?
my E-mail:3152254179@sohu.com
                    henry@gxbcts.com
QQ:191064739

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-12-24 18:17:36 |Display all floors

Travel to Guangxi

Hello,

I am also planning to travel to Guangxi end Feb, beginning March from Belgium...would like to visit Yangshuo, Guilin, Ninnang, then to Hanoi, Vietnam. I was thinking if you could let me know whether the weather will be good in Guangxi?

Thanks

E-mail: Thao.pham@eu.sony.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.