Author: brouveret

Chinese girl in US looking for friends. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-28 12:04:09 |Display all floors

To Cheerice!

Thank you!
I sincerely believe that if everyone had opportunities that life has so graciously given me, you'd be doing the same. SHARE!
When most successful people are interviewed, and asked what made them successful, a lot of them say, "Being appreciative and willing to share."
I believe that we all have abundance, that we should not live in the thought of scarcity, that would only limit our achievements.
I thank everyone here who spend their time reading, and hopefully I could be of some service to you in some way, any way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-28 12:38:01 |Display all floors

Hi, it is me

Hello,

I think you are the only courageous girl who exposed yourself in the profile and use your heart and mind to 'talk' to people, and made quite a crowd in this villiage, which normally only the bala bala is flowing back and forth.

I can read your life a bit, the feeling of being happy and very happy. Congratulations!! the fact on the dream side is that in China we have a lot of young people with dreams. The key obastacle is that the resources available and also the driving force to gett up when failure comes. The explorer 'Yankee" spirit is really special from the early immigration and competitivness. But the general situation in China has changed a lot and it is in the right path to change the world.

I agree with you on the self-fufilling thing. At any rate in ten years from now, China will be entirely different but remain as a culturally attractive myth, relaxing and facinating....

I lived in the US for over a year and currently in the heavenlike city Suzhou. Would appreciate keeping up the chating.....

Dakeda

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-28 12:48:56 |Display all floors

Hi Dakeda!

Hey girl who lives in the heavenly city of SuZhou! Originally I'm from WuXi!
We were really close at some point of our lives, and I can still speak the dialects of SuZhou, WuXi and ShangHai. I guess I'm not abroad long enough yet... hehe...
I remember a dear granny who is still living in SuZhou right now. She took care of me when I was really little. Oh, how I miss her smile and her most generous heart! All the bitterness life forced upon her only made her even stronger! I learned a great deal from her!
I understand there may not seem to be a whole lot resource in China, yet I see the change, like you said, is happening rapidly. That is why I'm here to share something with all of you, hopefully it could help to fill that gap for a tiny moment. And some of you can take some piece with you and make it into something wonderful and meaningful!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-28 12:58:00 |Display all floors

By the way...

I know a lot of us here are learning English, as well as learning from each other's life experiences.

Since there're a lot of stops here on this site, it is not quite easy for me to spread my time and attention equally. So I wish to inform you that most of my postings are in the topics I initiated (so far 3 altogether), and some in "English translation tips".

Just in case you are not aware... if you want to read all my postings, just click on the total number of my postings, and it will bring you to the summary page, then you go from there...

Now it's almost 1AM, I must go to bed, or I'll be too excited to fall asleep... oh, it's been FUN!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-28 12:58:49 |Display all floors

hello

hello
how are you doing?
nice to meet you if you wish i would like to make friends with you,i really want to going abroad but my english is poor ,so i come here  and hoping you can help me to improve my english  
thanks  so so!
best wish for you !
someone  wish  you best to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-28 13:38:10 |Display all floors

i glade to meet you

it is so exciting  to meet you herel,i have went out school about two years
and the arrived  in suzhou  on  jan  17  2004 , i really want  to learn english,the reason is  i can meet  foreigner,and i have a difficult to
talk with them !
so i wish ,we can became the good friends ,and help me to learn english
thanks !
expecting for you can touch with me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-28 17:43:15 |Display all floors

DEAR FRIEND.

HELLO, I AM REALLY GLAD TO SEE YOUR POST HERE.AND I WONDER IF YOU COULD ALLOW ME TO BE YOUR FRIEND. AND COULD YOU TELL ME IF IT IS EASY TO FIND A JOB IN AMERICA?
I AM IN QINGDAO, SHANDONG.
MY CONTACT INFO:    gahsd@163.com;    lagah@sohu.com;

waiting for your prompt reply and wishing we could be close friends.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.