Author: brouveret

Chinese girl in US looking for friends. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-22 23:00:48 |Display all floors

To Sally and all...

Friends,

I emailed Dr. Bill Brown about the website www.amoymagic.com. He said, for some reason it's blocked right now, yet he also said, "...people inside of China can access a mirror site (identical content) at http://www.amoymagic.mts.cn"

I hope you all now can take a peak at this great site... I particularly enjoy his version of Chinese "Festivals and Culture", when I was reading one day, I was laughing outloud by myself..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 23:21:36 |Display all floors

The Four Agreements.

This posting is also on my other topic... it's important, I feel, for people to know, so I'm posting here again. That topic has not yet many viewers...

There're many principles I do my best to live by, today I'd like to share
"The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz.

1/ I agree to "Be impeccable with my words"
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.

2/ I agree to "Don't take anything personally"
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.

3/ I agree to "Don't make assumptions"
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness, and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

4/ I agree to "Always do my best"
Your best is going to change from moment to mement, it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgement, self-abuse, and regret.

~Brouveret

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-23 15:58:03 |Display all floors

can we make friends?

Hi, I am a girl in hangzhou,in my last summer holiday I went to shanghai.Unfortunitily I can't have time to the beautiful views.what about you in US?Now I am working in an international trade department, welcome to chat with you,my msn isljh19821230@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-25 15:23:55 |Display all floors

welcome to hometown

Dear friend
     Allow me to call you "friend" ,ok?As soon as i see your words lefted
in the BBS i give you a rapid reply.For English is my work language,so
i think i have more chances to use it.But i dare not say how good my
English is.I would like to make progress under your help.I hope i will
be helpful for you too.My e-mail is    fubin486758@hotmail.com   Do you
use MSN ?
     I look  forward to your kind reply.

Best  Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-25 16:07:07 |Display all floors

a funny joke

Hi, every one, feel boring about your work and life? just have a rest and relax yourself,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-25 21:21:20 |Display all floors

welcome!

hI! nice to meet you!
I am a college student in GuangZhou.
I like to make friend with you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-26 14:18:34 |Display all floors

HI

Hi there!
U have sur offered some terrific  food for thought. I don't know what kind of business u do in US, I, however, do think u are living a meaningful life there. I'v been to US several times and got quite some Chinese friends there. I think,  the challenge for Chinese in US is how to define success. I will work there before long, and hope to make friends with u and chat more.
Contact me at nightcn@yahoo.com.cn, pls.
David

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.