Author: brouveret

Chinese girl in US looking for friends. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-22 11:29:39 |Display all floors

say 'Hi' to everyone

I'm a new comer to Shenzhen and this forum. But I was really impressed by the atmosphere here. As a matter of fact, I was very excited when I logged in it yesterday.  I just graduated from Hunan Uni in Changsha and feel fresh to everything comes to me.
I once got some American friends when I was still in Changsha. And of course we spent much precious happy time together which I always treasure. But they retured back to the U.S. one by one which is a great pity.Anyhow I can keep contact with them through e-mails or others . So I also want to get acquainted with people on this forum who can share their different  experience with each other.  
So let get to know each other and have fun!

Ivy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 11:56:54 |Display all floors

the address is correct

Please see my reply to Sally above... I'm sorry to see that it not accessable in China. I enjoy reading it from US.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 12:33:05 |Display all floors

make friend with me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 12:43:32 |Display all floors

make friend with me

Hi,I'm a college student from zhengzhou.I wanna make friend with you.
glad to contact me .my e-mail is : yiyiky@163.com
and my qq is 251130291

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 15:21:26 |Display all floors

My opion : communicate, not just ask.

As a beginner of english learners, We are often eager to looking for  foreign friends, and hope to learn english with him all the times, when we meet a foreigner , we say, "hi, I want to make friends with you", and next , We will say, "my english is very poor, can you teach me english?". in this situation, many foriegners always feel very bored, just walk through for manners. one of my American friends once complained with me ,"I feel very good in China but one thing, that wherever I went to people always ask me, can you teach me? ". I ask him why, he say he haven't enough time to satisfied with so many friends although he really want to. but in my opion, I know he  want people to communicate with him, but not just take him as a  english teacher .
in a word, if you are beginning learners, don't always ask who can teach you, and don't be afraid making mistakes, just talk to every english speakers bravely, a famous chiese idiom says well ,
"I'm blackguard, who I care!....."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 15:47:34 |Display all floors

To Brouveret

Brouveret
thank you very much for your reply. It 's very kind of you to share your experience in America with us. Hopfully we can talk more about some interesting topics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-22 18:20:54 |Display all floors

thank you very much

Dear brouveret,

thank you for reading my message.  I will try access it.

I will read your message continuly, it's very interested.

sally

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.