Views: 5572|Replies: 5

older men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-15 05:26:32 |Display all floors
how do young females consider much older men who are highly educated as life partners.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-15 17:41:16 |Display all floors

My sister married a man 15 years older than her....

....I think she found his knowledge and experience an gentlemanly ways very exciting.  And even though he was older, he was (and still is)handsome and fit. They've been married now for 15 years.

Well, I noticed that the older guys cherish their much-younger girlfriends and wives very much.  They feel very lucky!  My brother-in-law takes hundreds of photos of my beautiful sister, and is always kind and gentle with her, and helps with the laundry and does most of the cooking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-15 17:51:32 |Display all floors

I agree with Karenb

Usually older guys tend to understand girl's feelings though guys reached maturity stage slower than girls. Besides that, they are well-prepared to settle down in term of financial and emotional stability and flexible in term of getting any jobs that they want in any places they wishes.

Please.. no offence to any of the couples with younger guys. It is only a one-sided view (my own personal judgement).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-16 15:08:51 |Display all floors

CHEER UP

TIF:
  Every matter have two coins.
  Young, full of energy,childish,handsome,humorous,less experience....
  Old, languor,sophIsticated, more experience,genteelly....
   What do u prefer to? I think it choosed by different person and it is difficult to choose.

Thank for ur letter and i gave my response at once.
   See it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-3 09:50:00 |Display all floors

Older man.

Karenb,
You are quite right . In most older man-younger ladies relationship, you find that the older man is often more loving. It's usually, his second time around too. It also means, a second chance to him. So he tries harder.
In most cases, he is usually well established and secured.

Mapleleaf.
canadianx11@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-3 23:00:16 |Display all floors

Older man -- does mean they will try harder

As a younger guy in my early 20s, I can't agree with all of the facts you mentioned about the older man. I agree with you that older man in most cases are more financially stable and established, however, it doesn't mean they will cherrish the relationship anymore than a younger man. Especially for younger man with their first relationship, tons of my friends trys really hard to impress their gf and treat them well. Its true, younger men are less experienced, but I believe they have more emotions and love to give to the girl. Younger man's love is simple, and direct. A lot of times, the love might not be expressed in its best way, but its definitely real, and true.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.