Views: 4780|Replies: 5

about marriage [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-14 17:09:26 |Display all floors
Many people think, if you want to marry your love you should first ‚test‘ / check a lot of things, like:
- can we trust each other?
- do we have fun, making love?
- can we talk?
- can we go out together?
- do his/her friends and family accept us?
- are there many things we have fun doing together?
- can we live together?
- can we survive boring daily life together?
- can we take care of each other?
etc.
If most of the questions are answered with yes, than many people decide to marry.

For me it’s different: If I want to marry my love, I don’t need to test or check. I trust my feelings and maybe think a little about the questions above. At one special moment I suddenly know, from deep inside my heart, that she is the right one for me! I really know and believe that she is my missing half and we should be together forever and have a family!

What do you think? How do you decide?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 20:49:32 |Display all floors

Be careful.

Young man, sometimes your feeling cheats you.
Marriage is a big issue in life, pay more caution than just your feeling.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-17 18:07:18 |Display all floors

true

Though i am early 20s, I still believes.. when a person gets married... she / he is married to the other family. We are talking about tying a knot with another family. For girls, it is a serious issue whereby they have to take full responsibility to the guy's parents (includes... taking care of them till they get old). Of course.. not to neglect the girl's family. For guys, the trouble usually occur in weighing his love between mom/dad with wife lol! Anyway *akhem* this is serious issue. In future i will face this issue too. lol too early for me to worry BUT.. i must have early preparation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-17 18:56:37 |Display all floors

re

:  )  hi,sad-boy
   what you  said like I thought  2 years ago.I think you are young,,so  you can say that.maybe when you be a adult,some of your thoughts will be changed.: )  That is growing process.
   I  won't  marry someone just by my feeling.

Use magic tools Report

allgemein has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-17 21:18:20 |Display all floors

Is this the reason?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-18 17:23:45 |Display all floors

feelings are more important, than checklists!

I'm not so young, as you think, I'm 33 years old, and I got a lot of life-experience.
Maybe I'm a sad boy, because I trust my feelings, but believe me, if you marry someone without passion you will have a boring life, and someday you become tired of your marriage.

I still believe in my feelings, also when it's a long way until sadness turnes into happyness!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.