Author: iluv2fish

one child policy, where will it lead? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-19 13:31:17 |Display all floors

i wanna 2 babies

i wanna 2 babies though i haven't get married,in my opinion,a boy and a girl will does better to my family .
but this situation is banned by the law.on the other hand, if you have enough money,you can have two babies
though you will be fined,you have achieved your goal

[ Last edited by yahoo0121 at 2006-11-19 01:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-23 13:13:20 |Display all floors

Visit to India

I believe that after his epoch-making visit to India, (1.1 billion and growing fast), President Hu Jin-Tao will have more confidence in implementing the one-child policy in china.  This planet simply cannot sustain those number of people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-23 13:59:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinadaily at 2006-11-23 13:13
I believe that after his epoch-making visit to India, (1.1 billion and growing fast), President Hu Jin-Tao will have more confidence in implementing the one-child policy in china.  This planet simp ...

DON'T WORRY, LET INDIA OVERTAKE CHINA

THE TITLE MOST POPULOUS NATION

BUT NOT ECONOMICALLY!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-24 18:58:37 |Display all floors

boys or girls

In fact ,many parents in big cities think that there are no difference between boys and girls today. Those who want boys and give up girls  are mostly  farmers that  are influnced deeply by  feodal ideology. They think girls are  ultimately others' family members and only boys can make their family flourish. Therefore, they want boys very much. However, the youth in China have already denied this idea. And the fact in China's society shows that most girls are more obedient to their parents than boys.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-28 09:59:14 |Display all floors

It is the culture!

Why do they want boys and give up the girls?we must admit this is the culture which exist in our country.But  it has been changing for many years.Every woman in China must  strive for her own right and the man cann't hold the notion that I must spend the Spring Festival with my parents.In short,men and women have  equal right in the family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 00:08:12 |Display all floors

Boys and girls

Being the only child, and again, the girl in the Chinese family, I don't feel any difference between being boys and being girls. Or I should say I would never get the feeling of being a boy, but my family do has as much hope for me as they do, if they could, for a boy. I have been getting the same good life as the boys get and having the same education as the boys in my family. I don't know why, I just can't feel the unequality between boys and girls. And the women liberation thing, and the boys are more previliged than girls thing, I just feel like they are from another world. Maybe I am just being lucky...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-7 22:08:14 |Display all floors

i support the policy

one child policy is important
i can not imagine what  china like if we put the one child policy
we should protect the delicate enviorment in our matherland
we have the responsity to limit the population of our country otr even the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.