Author: iluv2fish

one child policy, where will it lead? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-11 15:44:28 |Display all floors

after 20 years

after 20 years,there will be shortage of women in China,will arise another social problems. It is allowed to have second baby ,this new polcy  hope  not that late for the problems after 20 years.

In China,the older believes that only the son would be the main support for their family...son will bring up next generation...oops,think about  that without woman,how can the  make it?
:) :):)...silly mind...
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 13:01:00 |Display all floors
at present, one family in china is allowed to have a baby. the parents are not allowed to have more than one babies. if you have more than one baby, you may be punished or dismissed from your position. but some families who have lots of money always choose to have two babies. just as i have siad, because they have much money, they can apply for two or three babies when they be punished to give some money to the government. they don't care about money. maybe it is very unfair to the whole society. but it is the truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 17:19:17 |Display all floors
the answer is very simple. because our people always think that they need their boys' helps when they are old. they think that their girls will marry boys. finally their girls will not care about them. at present, i think these parents should change their minds. but the most important thing is that our government should ensure that these old people are safe in terms of medical care, pension and other things that the elders really care about. however, i want to tell you that chinese population is so huge. every simple thing would be very difficult for our government. please wait.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 10:43:15 |Display all floors
because one couple are limitted to have one child ,many people are affected buy the traditiional concept ,they only want to have a boy ,so now the boy is more than the girls on the whole .if the trend go on like this,i think inthe future there will be a lot of boys can't find girlfrieds .thus will cause the population out of balance!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-30 17:17:21 |Display all floors
it is that parets are in favor of boys that makes boys hard to get married!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 15:04:06 |Display all floors

girl ,,boy

i think the problem is nothing prolbem!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 17:07:43 |Display all floors

Marry....e...nightmare to me

actually i don't want to marry, so have kid soud far far far away to me!
there is full of press on just earn your own. how could all you thinking about have kid!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.