Author: iluv2fish

one child policy, where will it lead? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-21 09:22:19 |Display all floors

Whose fault ?

Originally posted by mina1010 at 2006-9-20 22:55
I'm a sacrifice under this " one child policy" ,our generation have countless weakness: subtle to  hardness,lonelyness,can't get along with people ,and so on ., it's truely bad for our gr ...
I think it’s not the policy ,it are  the education system and the parent’s coddling

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-22 14:59:52 |Display all floors
According the law of china ,general person can only have one child at present except that you're in the elite class ~~!

you know in the eyes of the foreigners ,they consider FAMILY PLAN is a infringe of human right  .ok ,but we should take the current
actual situation of china into account that is  there is so HUGE population in china ,yeah that's right
Resourse is limit in contrast population is so HUGE sometimes we're forced to do some tough decisions just like FAMILY PLAN~
Your question is something relative about china's traditions which is regard boy as their real "next step",but girl just as the impliment (工具)
as for me ,I have no preference of boy or girl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-22 16:33:23 |Display all floors

one child

Sample TextSample Text
            many chinese before1970's long to have a boy. because they think only a boy can make their blood
go on. on the other band,most of boys live with their parents after mariage. it's not like a girl. most girls don't live with their parents,and they seldom go back to see their parents. this make people to believe a girl
is not a member  of  their family but others'.
           so they want a boy to take of them when they get old.
           but now the young generation don't think in this way. it  doesn't matter to have a boy or a girl ang the point is he or she is their child. it's enough.
          i think the phenomna you descripe will disppear in years.
77.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 14:19:55 |Display all floors

boy and girl

Chinese traditionally think that only male could inherit their family. It's common in Japan and Korea, but now
this tradition is challenged.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 22:00:39 |Display all floors

Reply #326 clzhang's post

That's one child......you ain't gonna get back once you send it away!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-27 11:51:43 |Display all floors

The fertility level in China is now 1.7?

Isn't it time to LIFT CHILD BEARING in SUPER CENTERS!

The Super center societies are quite stressful and money centered. It would be unlikely for fertility would be better than 1.4 - 1.9......

Lifting the BAN on children in the Super center would be a LOGICAL MOVE.

In might encourage more URBANIZATION to those who loves kids!

Supercenter in China means BEIJING, SHANGHAI, TIANJIN, WUHAN, CHONQING, CHENGDU, GUANGZHOU, SHENZEN!

The ideal fertility rate is 2.1!!!!

Green Dragon
Yoda

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-30 10:18:58 |Display all floors
I wonder when we retired, how the government offer the pension. It's not that enough for our next generation  
to support such a huge number of retired workers~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.