Views: 8410|Replies: 10

What is a friend?! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-14 09:39:19 |Display all floors
We find ourselves telling each other the deepest details of our lives ...things we dont share with our families .But what is a friend ?!A confidant ?A lover ?A shoulder to cry on ?An ear to listen ?A heart to feel ?...A friend is all of these things and more.No matter where we met ...no matter how long we've been together ...I call u a friend !A word so small ...yet so large in feeling . A word filled with emotion. A word overflowing with love .Truly great things come in samll packages.Once the packages of friendship has been opened ,It can never be closed .It is a constant book always waiting ...waiting to be read ...and enjoy.We maybe have our disagreements ...we maybe have our disappointants..we may argue ...we may concern one another.Friendship is that lasts through all tribulations. A part of each of us goes into our friendships ...our humor ...our experences ...our tears .Friendships are foundations ...necesary for love ...and love !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 12:27:15 |Display all floors

some personal view

thank u for your post.from your words ,i draw a conculsion that perhaps the love transferred from friendship will process the more stability than those normal.to some extent ,that is  quite ture.but there are many examples around us to prove that being friend is different from being couple.in my opinion,the person who can listen to you silently,who can provide a shoulder for u to cry on,doubtless,he  is your another side for this period.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 16:13:44 |Display all floors

thanks thanks!

actualy,this essay is writen by another one,haha !
when i got it is a really good!so i post it here!
share with u if u got it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 20:23:03 |Display all floors

Friend is a quilt.

When you feel very cold, you need a quilt.

But it is your own body temperature let you feel warmer and wamer, what the quilt do is just to keep the temperature. So in anytime you should depend on yourself much more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 20:48:46 |Display all floors

seems reasonable~

but are you a sheet of quilt of others?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 20:52:48 |Display all floors

Of course.

And I like to be needed by others. Next time when you feel cold, maybe I can help you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 21:26:58 |Display all floors

friends share your happiness and unhappiness

i have a good friend who always stays with me when i am unhappy, but sometimes i ask myself weather i am there when he is unhappy? maybe not.
     but he still think i am one of his best friends.
     so when we are talking about our good friends, we should ask ourselves what we have done for our friends.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.