Views: 12873|Replies: 20

Newbie in china dailiy ^.^ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-13 15:22:37 |Display all floors
Hi!

This is my first visit for this group discussion board. I have been enjoying myself by readng through the comments. It is great to learn more about how others feels and their provoking thoughts.

An introduction is a must ^.^ I am female, early 20s, 2nd generation chinese, born in Malaysia and an exchange student from university in Australia.

The main reason for me to join this discussion group is due to several factors.

Firstly, I have been very curious on learning chinese culture. Yes, i must admit, i am keen to learn. As an overseas born chinese, we often lack of the bond for chinese culture / heritage.

Second reason, I may plan  to pursue my studies in China. It is not a final decision but i am looking for possible opportunities.

Last reason *blush*... actually i was wondering... is it possible for overseas chinese born Malaysian to have a boyfriend / commitment with a chinese guy from China?! um.. he expressed his feelings to me. Maybe I should just concentrate on my studies lol.

I hope i will get a warm welcome ^.^ Please forgive my bad grammar or spelling mistakes. Thanks in advance ^.^

Use magic tools Report

claire has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-13 15:33:17 |Display all floors

^_^

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-13 15:36:10 |Display all floors

Thanks ^.^ you are such a sweet girl

Use magic tools Report

freeman has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-13 17:02:01 |Display all floors

aha, welcome...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-13 21:38:01 |Display all floors

This is your first step to China culture

If you are interested in China culture..here you can get some of it..what's more,people here can offer all they have to help you.(I really have the thought).then you should do some deep resarch by reading books and discussing some problems with others.
maybe you can get an assistant here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-13 21:59:16 |Display all floors

Welcome! Smallrabbit.

Im fresh out of university ,and i love english very much,and reading and recting english essay everyay .i want to improve my english .But as a chinese ,i love chinese too,I chat on internet with froeigner to tell them how wonderful the chinese culture it is ?!and what a pleaseat surprise when u got the heritage .

I live in Xi'an ,and graduated from one of univsity of Xi'an ,everyone knows xi'an is ancient  and historic city in China,the more u know her ,the more u love her !Of course ,hope u to come here  to know her and love her !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-14 06:57:42 |Display all floors

Malaysian

Selamat Datang.....Which part of China are you in at present

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.