Views: 4869|Replies: 8

请问这个是什么意思research degree proposal [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-10-1 10:48:17 |Display all floors
不知道具体是什么东西

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-1 11:07:14 |Display all floors

Good luck

I guess you're applying for further study abroad, aren't you? To understand this, you need to know a bit about the postgraduate education system. In many countries out of China, postgraduate degrees are divided into two categories. You can either study by course work or by research. If you want to apply for  postgraduate study by research, what the faculty will usually do is ask you to wirte a short piece of paper about what will be your goal in your research and how you're going to approach it, and usually you need to talk with your prospect supervisor to write the so-called "research degree proposal".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-1 12:20:58 |Display all floors

thanks for your answer

can you tell me the difference between course work and research?

Yes, I am going to pursue my futher study out of China, and the university's website told me that  I should send a application form accompany with a research degree proposal.

According to what you said above, I am in a puzzle about that, can you tell me what is the exactly maybe should say detailed mean about your word

"what the faculty will usually do is ask you to wirte a short piece of paper about what will be your goal in your research and how you're going to approach it, and usually you need to talk with your prospect supervisor to write the so-called "research degree proposal"

I got something,but it semms to be not enough for me. As I haven't taken any class about my research how can I write my goal. In addition,I need to  talk with my prospect supervisor, but I have to send my application form with the research degree proposal before I can contact with my supervisor, even I am puzzled in that  before I send the form how they know they should assign which supervisor to me? I felt very strange , can you tell me exactly about that? Thanks , maybe use Chinese is better , I am afraid I would misunderstand your explanation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-1 13:12:30 |Display all floors

Sorry

Sorry to say that I can't type Chinese with my computer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-1 14:37:46 |Display all floors

Oh NO

I am sorry to hear that , nothing serious. just in English , I just took the IELTS , the reason why i suggest in Chinese just because I am afraid there are many proper nouns of postgraduate programme like research degree proposal that puzzling me.

Use English , less proper nouns, better comprehension.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-1 14:45:42 |Display all floors

Where, then?

I understand. Don't blame yourself if you're puzzled because it's not your fault. In stead, it's the bureaucratic system which always mislead people. Do you mind if I ask you where are you going to study because the administrative process in different countries can also be different.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-10-1 14:52:04 |Display all floors

Sorry

Sorry but I have to leave for a while, I'll come back to you ASAP. Can you leave me a message so that we can talk about this personally because  it may not be an interesting topic for others and you may want to keep a bit privacy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.