Views: 2912|Replies: 7

I wanna know some English sentence, please help me! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-28 09:19:05 |Display all floors
I will exam for my study, and I don't know how to write the argumentation.
I wanna someone who can tell me some sentence, that include the begining and the end.  So kind for you ,thks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-28 09:43:08 |Display all floors

Suggestion

I recommend that you read some books on IELTS and I'm sure you will get what you want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-28 10:24:47 |Display all floors

so sad

But I have no time, I will exam by this week, so I look for some sentence , that can make me pass this exam, if you know, please tell me some, thks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-28 13:29:10 |Display all floors

That's hard

Well, if you have no time then it'll be really hard. Can't you just try to find some books on IELTS from your local library or whatever place and go straight to the second part of the writing section, and find some sample answers? The only thing you need to do is try to recite the patterns of the first and last sentences of the paragraphs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-29 15:17:57 |Display all floors

thks for you kindness

I will try to find some book and prepare for my exam, and thks a lot. hehe, you are so kind for me.
Happy Nation's Day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-29 15:33:12 |Display all floors

Good luck

Good luck and happy Nation's Day!

I'm not so lucky since I'll be working over next week.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-29 16:43:41 |Display all floors

Me too

hehe, if I have time, I hope I can talk with you, but now I must work, so sad.  Ok , for your happy ,and have a nice time with you family.
Hope we can communicate with each other all the time, ~~~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.