Views: 1770|Replies: 2

help [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 1

Post time 2004-9-26 19:47:52 |Display all floors
can you tell me the series words of  F1 ?thankyou

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2004-9-27 05:07:45 |Display all floors

A couple possibilites

I would need more information to know what is the usage of f1 in your question. However, here are two guesses that come to mind.

In photography, the information that relates the size of the aperture in relation to the length of the lens are called f-stops. On digital cameras you can see this number changing for example, f2.4 changes to f4.0 when you change the focal length. All these f-stops are sometimes called the f-stop series.

In computers, there are a set of keys across the top of the keyboard called the F-keys. Usually from f1 to f12. This is short for "from function key 1 to function key 12". These keys can be programed in software to do different functions as determined by the programmer. In the old days of computing, you would program these keys with a series of commands, so that you would press one key instead of typing a long command. Users nowadays receive their computers with these keys already pre-programmed, and sometimes the software you install may reprogram these function keys for special use.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2004-9-27 05:16:49 |Display all floors


It's the lazy English way of saying Formula 1:
as in motor racing Grand Prix Ferrari Renault McLaren
The roar of the engine.

Welcome to the Chinese Grand Prix!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email:
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.