Views: 4937|Replies: 12

怎样准备北外翻译证书考试中级笔译 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-9-26 19:10:19 |Display all floors
请有经验的前辈多多指教,听说通过率极低

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-28 13:16:39 |Display all floors

Why take it?

Can I ask you a few questions? Why do you need to take this exam? Why didn't you choose other exams such as the one of the Ministry of Personnel? I'm not a trouble maker, I'm just confused by all these dazzling translation tests.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-28 13:43:28 |Display all floors

why take it

because i  am going to sit on postgraduate exam. i major in english.
my future research orientation is translation,so i want to practise in real
exam context to make preparation for that big exam.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-28 13:46:02 |Display all floors

can you give me sone advice?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-29 10:22:58 |Display all floors

Ha ha

That's great. I've been looking for someone in this field for ages. I'm not a expert and I'm not even working in this industry currently. But I've read some articles on this test. I'm enrolled in an interpreting and translating course now and I'm flirting with the idea of working as an interpreter or translator later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-30 12:15:22 |Display all floors

great

so  you know something about the exam,right? come on ,give me some    help. i refer to translation not interpretation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-9-30 14:25:38 |Display all floors

May disappoint you

First, please allow me to take my hat off to you. I doubt whether there're any other person here trying to study at this moment. Secondly, I'm studying translation now and my course is a test-oriented one, but it's not the one you're going to sit for. Thirdly, I've read about this test but I've never seen any real tests or sample tests. But according to my experience with my studies, you won't be trapped by translating from English into Chinese if you major in English and are a good student. But you have to be very careful that even though some passages are easy, after translation, you need to make sure that every piece of information is there, in other words, make sure you haven't omit any important information. Mistranslation and missing information will bring the biggest loss to you in translation tests.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.