Author: zaq

National security decision to foil attacks on Hong Kong [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2020-6-2 17:02:27 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2020-6-2 13:45
I agree, 12dream.

Beijing has an urgent task on its hands -- implement the National Security law  ...

re: "No double standards allowed from this point on."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-6-2 17:43:07 |Display all floors
Protests in Hong Kong and protests in US are different.

In Hong Kong they were really ready with all the gear, attacking tools and tactics and all of them wear masks like uniformed militia.

In US, no mask, no gear, no tacticians, plain real genuine domestic protests.

There are significant differences. One designed to separate the territory i.e. Hong Kong where people are taught to think that the British were the good fighting to eradicate opium. In US the same story is taught to everyone just that when it comes to practice one segment is ostracized by the other - but no attempt to split land, as they only asked for equality. In Hong Kong they claim superiority, strategized their assets to be out of China in an attempt to fund rebellion and definitely made no request for unity. So only the physical protest is the same, all other elements are totally different.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-6-2 17:58:33 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2020-6-2 13:45
I agree, 12dream.

Beijing has an urgent task on its hands -- implement the National Security law  ...

200% correct and the job needs to be done right away !  There is never a need to give face to any other parties since those parties have never behaved with a civilized philosophy towards China and Chinese people. They only love to bash and blame China in whatever forms they could devise to harm Chinese interests.

Really without a speck of doubt, "ENOUGH IS REALLY ENOUGH" .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-6-2 18:22:25 |Display all floors
" Abuse of their extradition treaty by US and Canada is deplorable: China Daily editorial "
Justice was trampled upon once again when the British Columbia Supreme Court in Canada ruled on Wednesday that proceedings to extradite Huawei Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou to the United States will proceed.

It is a straight forward answer to the judicial rules of those " hoons and goons ", seemingly as lawless as anyone with a decent and civilized mindset could determine. Outright & outrageous humiliations !

So, as said, there is never a need to give any of these " gangsters " any face; Full Stop !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-6-2 18:55:42 |Display all floors
200% correct and the job needs to be done right away !  There is never a need to give face to any other parties since those parties have never behaved with a civilized philosophy towards China and Chinese people.

What face have they given China and Chinese leaders ? Nothing except loads of humiliations ! They only love to bash and blame China in whatever forms they could devise to harm Chinese interests over a century at least.

Really without a speck of doubt, "ENOUGH IS REALLY ENOUGH" .
You are so articulate that your note here way outshines my little post!  Keep up the good work!

We should actually thank Trump for making it easy for us to have a revolution in Hongkong!

Get rid of the judges -- that is the first thing to do.  They are paid more than ethnic Chinese judges.

Can you believe even today these Hongkong judges still wear those silly white wigs which makes them look so weird -- 男不男女不女 -- the Brits wanted to retain the vestiges of their rule in Hongkong including the names of the streets -- Pottinger Street, Prince Edward Road, Nathan Road, Queen's Central.....no wonder Hongkong's youths have this illusion that they are still under the rule of the Brits.  

Sometimes you really can't blame them for looking down at us.  I mean we were supposed to have this retrocession of sovereignty back to us on July 1, 1997, and then what happened?

Street names and white-wigged judges are the symbols that they are still influencing us in major ways.

Especially that ugly woman Anson Chen (陈方安生)who was the quintessential slavish traitor。  

Recently I saw a picture of her talking to Nancy Pelosi in the U.S. Capitol Hill, who outmatched her in everything including ugliness, and who described the turmoil in Hongkong last year as "what a nice scenery." (一条美丽的风景线).

Well, as I said, evil always boomerangs back to the evildoer.  Now it is our turn to say the same of her city -- Washington D.C., and 74 more U.S. cities like it: 一条好美丽的风景线.

No need to be kekeqiqi.  Just return their compliments and they would be ecstatic and orgasmic soon enough.

I have a feeling that's what her young stud/husband thinks of her -- that this woman is just insatiably lustful and whip-in-hand cruel.  Enough?  Whip...enough?...Whip...I can't breathe...

In this case, Donald Trump is our comrade in arms, and we should encourage him to do more twitting on this cruel woman.  I never imagined Trump would become our antidote for her -- like some kind of anti-serum to snake venom.

These thugs believe that they can get away with anything -- including the defamation of the Chinese people and their nation, and their rejoicing when the people in Wuhan were suffering.  

Now it is her turn to listen to me talking about the riots in Washington D.C. and how Trump made his escape in a helicopter after the crowd stormed his Bastille Prison also known as the White House.

The realtor man was good at giving speeches only.  When it came to exercising leadership of his country, he abandoned his job and left in a hurry in his helicopter.

And they want us to adopt their model of government of the "checks and balances" and relinquish ours.  

Have you ever heard of a bigger joke?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-6-2 19:56:14 |Display all floors
Now when any US official says something or does something against China, say back to the same and take direct counter-measures in response to walk the talk that China is no longer to be trifled with. The US must learn to stop bullying others. Its days as the big bully of the block are over. All its so-called self-proclaimed virtues have turned out to be lies and hypocrisies.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.