Author: ceciliazhang

Could US military bring coronavirus to Wuhan?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2020-3-31 11:16:41 |Display all floors

Speaking of which, news media report from Asahi TV, Japan mentioned the fact that,

"Around 350 U.S. military personnel participated in Wuhan military sport game in October, 2019.

These U.S. military personnel stayed at a hotel close by the seafood market that is believed where the virus epidemic began a    few weeks later.

They were seen wondering around aimlessly inside the market, a short time later the first few cases of COVID-19 appeared in    Wuhan and those first cases are traced to that seafood market."

Google 'Japan Asahi TV Coronavirus' for plain truths.

Moreover, here's a quite interesting revelation of (Japan, China & Taiwan) Reports on the Origin of the Coronavirus,

https://www.globalresearch.ca/china-coronavirus-shocking-update/5705196  

More revelation from Japan Asahi TV about the source of Coronavirus,

http://en.people.cn/n3/2020/0223/c90000-9661026.html

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-3-31 19:27:27 |Display all floors
I won't jump to conclusion on this matter, but the US's reaction to China's suspicion on the origin of the virus appears quite interesting. They manifestly hammed it up, and people can't help but conclude that they were desperately trying to cover up something ...
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-4-1 14:42:10 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2020-3-31 19:27
I won't jump to conclusion on this matter, but the US's reaction to China's suspicion on the origin  ...

I think I know what you meant. In this case, I would use the word, 'almost fishy'.

Anyway, going back to the headline question;

Could U.S. military really bring Coronavirus to Wuhan, China; if so and how?

My answer would be, I'm afraid but it will be a few years before we can get a definitive answer to that question.

For instance, 2009 United States H1N1 swine flu which eventually killed about 300,000 worldwide was confirmed only in 2012 by CDC of USA.

Besides, following thread with three million views well explains about good old USA,

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1795128

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-4-7 03:46:23 |Display all floors

So, over half a million people die of flu worldwide every year.

2009 U.S. H1N1 swine flu killed 300,000 worldwide.

In my humble opinion ..,

it appears that 'the West' is going to be using this another flu virus outbreak,

as a leverage in order to level off their past (and present) global cardinal crimes such as Slavery, Colonialism and Colonization worldwide;

as well as to corner rising China,

as they had done so very well,

in 18th century,

and 19th century.

Like I said, it's only my opinion.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-4-7 16:56:36 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2020-3-14 06:02
"It is impossible to conceal the origins of the disease"

So if this is not via consumption of bat ...

You may know what it is after watching the following Youtube video entitled "CoronaVirus Timeline - What Really Happened?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypfpx-c4gKc

I hope you and other netizens will make some comments after patiently watching it.
Donald Trump's infamous Hitler-style rabble-rousing chants:  "Lock her up!  Lock her up!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-4-7 20:19:29 |Display all floors
Chinese and their rumors

A vacuum of knowledge about the origins of the new coronavirus ravaging the world has provided fertile ground for all manner of theories -- from the fantastic, to the dubious to the believable.

It was a bioweapon manufactured by the Chinese. The US Army brought the virus to Wuhan. It leaked -- like a genie out of a bottle -- from a lab in an accident. It took root at a wildlife market in Wuhan.
Scientists have banded together across international borders to condemn the nationalist-tinged conspiracy theories. And yet, they are divided on what was once widely thought the most likely culprit: a so-called wet market in Wuhan, where wild animals are kept in cages and sold as pets or food. It is believed that a bat-infected animal -- perhaps a pangolin -- infected the first human.

The truth of how this began remains elusive. But CNN spoke to more than half a dozen virus experts about the origins of the outbreak, and all of them say anyone who claims to know the source of Covid-19 is guessing. The scientists say there is zero evidence the Chinese or American government purposefully introduced the new coronavirus -- SARS-CoV-2 -- to the public.
To date, one thing seems likely: It came from bats.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2020-4-8 17:24:16 |Display all floors
horatiokim Post time: 2020-4-7 03:46

2009 U.S. H1N1 swine flu killed 300,000 worldwide.

In my humble opinion ..,

it appears that 'the West' is going to be using this another flu virus outbreak,

as a leverage in order to level off their past (and present) global cardinal crimes such as Slavery, Colonialism and Colonization worldwide;

as well as to corner rising China,

as they had done so very well,

in 18th century,

and 19th century.

Like I said, it's only my opinion.

Mr Kim,

Thanks so very much for that input. To tell you the truth, that's exactly what I have been pondering all along.
Especially with the way the West and their Western news media have been drumming up on this affair non-stop for the last three months or so.

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.