Views: 6915|Replies: 12

Can you live without a car in your city? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-12-25 14:44:13 |Display all floors
timg.jpg

Public transportation is believed as more environmentally friendly and reliable during rush hours. Do you prefer public transportation or driving in cities?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-12-25 15:24:19 |Display all floors

Transport is the best mode of transport. Problem is in it does not operate after midnight in most cities.
Probably, driverless public transport could solve.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-12-25 19:45:18 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2019-12-25 15:24
Transport is the best mode of transport. Problem is in it does not operate after midnight in most c ...

Transport is the best mode of transport?

What that mean?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-12-25 23:40:41 |Display all floors
I prefer driving in cities with my parents,enjoying the suppest wind while I like public transportation with my friends, not only because my friends around me and I don't master the skill of drving,but also because it's laughing and smiling on the way that makes time pass quickly by accident.Due to the phenomenon that public transportation is believed as more environmentally friendly and reliable during rush hours. it is advisable that use public transportation frequently in our daily life and you can go for a ride to relax yourself if necessary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-12-26 15:47:38 |Display all floors
If you live in a first tier city in China you don't need a car, its public transport system is just great, take bus, subway, or taxi, free from headache of heavy traffic, just let the drivers navigate through while you relax;  free from parking problem which is a huge problem in all cities;  and no sickening air pollution either.  Who needs a car?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-12-26 15:56:39 |Display all floors
The Chinese treat the car as a status symbol to show off to friends and neighbors they can afford a car.  They don't really need a car for transport purposes, their public transport is great, what they need is a car to boost their ego!  Sad but true! They are prepared to put up with all the problems associated with car ownership,eg. nowhere to park, get car scratched or punctured because parked in wrong place, air pollution, gridlock, traffic accidents, car very often get stolen, cheated by car salesmen selling them a rotten car at new car price, etc etc!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-12-26 22:50:43 |Display all floors
I am going to a yearend party to be held in a star hotel, but I do not know hwo to reach it because i do not own a car, and the time for hiring a taxi doesn't fit the schedule (cab drivers do not take guests at this hour), and if I take a bus or MTR, there is still 1km walking, perhaps I need to ride a shared bike, but I am worried that my bank account might be broken by the nasty bike company, then I like to have an e-scooter ride, but the hotel may not have the place to park my mule.

@pnp, you tell me what I shall do? It is a real problem, not an imaginary one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.