Author: ceciliazhang

Who's to blame for the girl's death? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-9-21 23:11:51 |Display all floors
This is not Ms Yeah's fault. This girl CHOSE to emulate somebody else's popcorn making stunt that was posted online. She CHOSE to perform a possibly dangerous experiment. The onus is entirely on the kid. Just like Tide Pods, Darwin gets excited.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-22 06:39:17 |Display all floors
"Who's to blame for the girl's death?"
Must we always blame someone else, if another person do something stupid.
Human lives mean nothing when the western warmongers see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-22 17:25:26 |Display all floors
it is the education institutes that should be blame, look at them making so much money and do nothing useful to make children have a right sense (they would not do silly things like this) and a healthy body(they could run away from the risk fast enough)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-22 22:10:06 |Display all floors
kevinruud Post time: 2019-9-22 17:25
it is the education institutes that should be blame, look at them making so much money and do nothin ...

Why blame the school system? Parents are the ones who should be teaching their kids not to do stupid stuff.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-23 12:23:25 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-9-22 22:10
Why blame the school system? Parents are the ones who should be teaching their kids not to do stup ...

Chinese parents always blame others instead of themselves whenever their kids get into trouble! They don't look after their kids, let them do stupid things, then blame others.  Very common example, kids run around, play on moving escalator, fall from escalator, hurt badly, some even died after falling several floors, parents blame shopping center, demand huge compensation.  Clearly not the shopping center's falut, there are clear signs warning of danger of playing on escalator.
Knowing Chinese parents' blame others mentality, I always keep clear of kids in public, especially those who run towards me, because if they fall after knocking me, the parents will blame me for knocking them, and demand apology plus compensation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-23 23:07:34 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-9-22 22:10
Why blame the school system? Parents are the ones who should be teaching their kids not to do stup ...

How long does a kid stay with his parent for a whole day(month, year)? How long with his teachers? Here is not a western country or India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, where highly educated women stay home to tender kids.There are also stduents and other social factors that could influence their behavior too.

Many Chinese young people do not know how to make a living in the society, the reason is also that the edcucation they receive is not appropriate in the intense competition.

Many Chinese young people do not like to work in a factory, they all look for air-conditioned office, sales, even delivery men, but they do not have interest in being a worker in the workshop, that is the consequence of the eduation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-23 23:11:41 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-9-23 12:23
Chinese parents always blame others instead of themselves whenever their kids get into trouble! Th ...

what you see is a little percentage of the low-quality parents (there is always one or two black sheep anywhere, even in the US, people like Trump and his helpers like Pompeo, are crazy nuts too), most of the parents are good guys, if not, all the streets are full of lunatics of various ages, don't you agree?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.