Author: huaqiao

Joshua Wong's association [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-9-21 08:11:04 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2019-9-20 19:45
Joshua Wong has problems speaking properly. His eyes are always wondering. It is a clear sign that ...

He has many thousands of people supporting the causes that he currently champions. How does that compare to your own following ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-21 08:13:41 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2019-9-20 14:54
Chinese treat leaders with respect. That does not mean they are treated like "masters" as the we ...

"People, governments, and media such as you do not like the Chinese government just because of the "communist" label."

Good to know that I have so many different people supporting my views. It's not the "communist" label that i object to at all, but the actions and ideology that derives from it. After all, the proof is in the pudding.

"Stop looking at China with your bias and prejudice." So should one adopt your own bias and prejudice ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-21 10:23:28 |Display all floors

Situation in Hong Kong needs its record to be put straight!
On 1st Jly 1997, Hong Kong, a former British colony returned to mainland China.

Before that Hong Kong had a governor appointed by Britain. Now, Hong Kong has clowns like Joshua Wong, who may not even know about history of Hong Kong. He wants to fight for democracy. Like a spoilt brat, Wong instigated destruction fuelled by persons from British colonial days like Chenfang Ansheng.

The greatest joke was having failed to get support in Taiwan, Wong met White Helmet in Germany. Frankly, in their eyes, Wong could not even qualify himself as a runner! They fought and their brothers lost their lives! While Wong is always hiding behind skirt of his mother with his own pants wet.

During 2014, he went on hunger strike only to cry that he was advised by his doctor to consume food. Probably, he wanted to do so from start.

All the things that Hong Kong demonstrators are good in is self destruction!

Good for the contractors, they will replace and repair damaged parts.

A bet in town is that Wong dare not even blaze himself to show his full determination to fight for real democracy! He is waiting to enjoy good life if those demonstrators won.

In all revolution, its leaders sacrifice in public but no sign of it could be seen in Wong other than his rather clown appearance in public!

What sheer stupidity is exhibited by Hong Kong demonstrators!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-21 12:56:20 |Display all floors
GhostBuster Post time: 2019-9-20 19:45
Joshua Wong has problems speaking properly. His eyes are always wondering. It is a clear sign that ...
Joshua Wong has problems speaking properly. His eyes are always wondering.

That is probably the programmer's fault. He must have missed out on some codes while writing it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-22 13:48:02 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-9-20 07:17
"...the Mainlanders, unlike their HK compatriots, are more practical, they are less ideology incl ...

"Mainland people have been struggling to survive up to around 40 years ago "
Don't you think it is ironical that today HKers are the ones suffering, can't afford a roof over their head, highest cost of living in Asia, etc, and now the riots disrupting their lives n businesses, while the Mainlanders are doing much better economically?  Isn't it obvious which of the 'two systems' works better?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-22 21:54:01 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-9-21 08:13
"People, governments, and media such as you do not like the Chinese government just because of the ...
Good to know that I have so many different people supporting my views.

That is a case of many acting against a one. That is a concerted effort to put China down.

It's not the "communist" label that i object to at all, but the actions and ideology that derives from it. After all, the proof is in the pudding.

The proof is definitely in the pudding. Compare China today with other developing countries. Some of these developing countries had an earlier head start than China but China has caught up with them. That is because the "actions" and "ideologies" of China have been evolved and fine tuned.

So should one adopt your own bias and prejudice ?

So you say this because I call out your prejudice and bias?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-9-22 21:57:53 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2019-9-21 08:11
He has many thousands of people supporting the causes that he currently champions. How does that c ...

It doesn't matter how many people support him. What matters is what he stands for--violence. Those who support him are those who have a grudge against China and are working hard to put China down.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.