Author: pnp

Topless Men In Public Places Are An Eyesore!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-7-22 10:36:59 |Display all floors
vlwow Post time: 2019-7-21 21:57
no need to argue, Chinese despise topless guys in public areas, and very few chinese men do that any ...

"very few chinese men do that anymore, it's a good thing."

You are either out of touch or living in some remote parts of Chia, or up there in an ivory tower!  Far from it, they are still very much around and very visible, hence Jinan, Shenyang and  other cities have been enforcing their ban, which I support.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-23 22:47:32 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2019-7-22 10:36
"very few chinese men do that anymore, it's a good thing."

You are either out of touch or living  ...

I live in Xi'an, really I see few, if any, such guys since this summer, in the past such guys were common in the so called "villages inside cities", but there are fewer and fewer such villages in recent years due to the massive city redevelopments. and in the past the city was small and it was very easy to reach the peripheral areas where such sights are also common, but the redevelopments already pushed the city frontiers further and further away.
there may still be such guys in areas like train stations I believe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-7-24 13:06:04 |Display all floors
vlwow Post time: 2019-7-23 22:47
I live in Xi'an, really I see few, if any, such guys since this summer, in the past such guys were ...

I see them everyday in first tier cities!!  They are an embarassment, that's why several cities have laws to ban them!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.