Views: 9610|Replies: 51

When will the US start calling China the Big Bully? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-5-28 08:51:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2019-5-29 09:23

I can't think of a nation more insecure than the U.S. and a leader more lawless than the current one in the White House.

When the U.S. surrenders after the "Coming China Wars" envisioned by the sleep-walking Peter Navarro, we'll need to remind ourselves that their promises on paper and their actions in reality will be two very different things.

Just remember that a thousand treaties were signed between the Native Americans and the WASPs, and none of them ever survived the test of time.

It might seem odd but true that the Native Americans were in fact more 'civilized' than the WASPs since they always kept their end of the treaty agreements, and that their demise was partly due to the fact that they were too trusting without ever imagining that pious Christians could be so godless in action when they reneged on their treaty promises.

The butchers then even had the temerity to lay claim to higher moral grounds and started to talk endlessly about high-sounding principles of "human rights" and "fair play" while chasing the shadow of the Great Satan.

So you can expect that having tasted success in their extermination campaigns, The WASPs will repeat those behaviors because their history has taught them that so long as they retain their military edge over others, it is practicable for them to shred treaties at will without angering their God because it isn't their intention to use them as long-term instruments for peace in the first place, and so for us the obvious lesson is that treaties signed with such a people are totally worthless.

The Chinese government should support Huawei 100% by guaranteeing the value of its stocks regardless of any commercial risks involved because it has become our national symbol of resistance and there is no turning back.

Who says the Chinese government cannot interfere in commerce, now that Washington is conducting a government-sponsored and co-ordinated attack on Huawei?  

It is in fact high time for the Beijing government to fully mobilize governmental resources and galvanize private support for China's flagship telecommunications company.

All foreign companies that co-operate with the U.S. in sanctioning Huawei should be put on notice that they will lose their market shares in China FOREVER in the future.

We can do so simply by driving American businesses out of Chinese markets by making it morally repugnant for 1.4 billion Chinese customers to buy American products from McDonalds to American movies.

Chinese consumers aren't as dependent on U.S. goods as Americans are on Chinese products.

Like I said, I fervently wish for the day that China is called the Big Bully by the Americans for a change.  

That label will then reflect a sea change in our bilateral relationship -- a change that can be likened to switching the telecommunications platform from 2G to 5G.

You can't be kekeqiqi with a faithless barbarian.

Wei Chao, M.D.
HKSAR

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-28 12:00:43 |Display all floors
For those of you reading my posts from Washington D.C., I guess you're not satisfied.

For your consolation, here's a much more rewarding reading experience involving a small pair of scissors (you don't need a large pair for the obvious reason that China has stolen your testosterone):

_________

I can't think of a nation more insecure than the U.S. and a more shameless and lawless occupant of the Pale House on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C.  

It is called "pale" because it doesn't even deserve the respectful color accorded to such a House, and the city's name is D.C. because if it continues on its evilish behavior, it is likely to be D/C (discontinued) before the Third Millenium is over.

When the U.S. surrenders to China after the "Coming China Wars" envisioned by the Sleep-Walking Peter Navarro, you need  to understand that their promises on paper and their actions in reality will be two very different things.

Just remember that a thousand treaties were signed between the Native Americans and the WASPs, and none of them ever survived the test of time.  

The reality remains that the Native Americans were more spiritually-civilized than the whites since at least they had a sense of honor in keeping promises according to their cultural heritage, and that their demise was partly due to the fact that they never imagined a so-called 'religious' people could be so godless in action during their extermination campaigns.

The butchers then even had the temerity to lay claim to higher moral grounds and talk endlessly about high-sounding principles of "human rights" and "fair play" while chasing the shadow of the Great Satan.

So you can expect that having tasted success in the extermination campaigns, The WASPs will repeat those behaviors because history has taught them that so long as they have the military prowess to instill fear in others, it is conscionable for these church-attendees to shred treaties which in their minds represent nothing more than opiates usable as temporary salves for numbing their enemies' judgmental faculties, and nothing more.

Obviously such treaties signed with a faithless people like the WASPs aren't worth the paper they are written on.  

Note that the word "people" is used here not with wanton abandon but with utmost care -- now that they have reached a bipartisan consensus to  expand the Trade War into the Twilight Zone.

The Chinese government should support Huawei 100% by guaranteeing the value of its stocks regardless of any commercial risks because it has become a consensual symbol of heroic resistance for the Old Country and there is no turning back.

Who says the Chinese government cannot interfere in commerce, now that Washington is conducting a government-sponsored and co-ordinated attack on Huawei?  

It is in fact high time for the Beijing government to fully mobilize governmental resources and galvanize private support for Huawei in the coming struggles.  

All foreign companies that co-operate with the U.S. in sanctioning Huawei should be forewarned that they will lose their market shares in China FOREVER in the future.

We can do so simply by driving American businesses out of Chinese markets by making it morally repugnant for 1.4 billion Chinese customers to buy American products from McDonalds to American movies.

Chinese consumers aren't as dependent on U.S. goods as Americans are on Chinese products.

Like I said, I fervently wish for the day that China is called the Big Bully by the Americans for a change.  

That label will truly reflect a sea change in our bilateral relationship -- a change that can be likened to switching the telecommunications platform from 2G to 5G.

You can't be kekeqiqi with a naked barbarian.

Scissors ready?  Just do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-28 13:01:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by wchao37 at 2019-5-28 17:48

I won't call the Japanese sycophancy towards the Americans 'astute.'  I'd call that "cunning."

Her so-called dependence on Uncle Sam is not evidenced by the current U.S. inability to get more mileage out of the trade talks -- they are still stuck at the level of the agricultural subsidies.

So it would seem to me that they do have a choice -- they can't have the cake and eat it too by showing willingness to join China in the BRI  (Belt-Road Initiative) on the one hand, enjoying the privilege of using China's land-bridge communications networks to connect to the European markets, while simultaneously joining the U.S. in sanctioning China on the other.

The only thing that can adversely affect the time-frame of China's rejuvenation program would be her extreme material opulence combined with her population's lack of awareness of the country's problems.  

Amongst such problems is Chinese parents' false sense of achievement in sending their Ah So So kids to study in international schools at home and elite American colleges abroad.

The current blind faith in American higher institutions of learning as reflected in the $US6.5 million scandal is a tumor that awaits excision -- an issue that I'll explain in the future.

If the leaders of the Chinese nation can't control their own instinctive desires to send their Ah So So kids to such institutions, what kind of example are they setting for the rest of the nation?

That's why Deng Xiaoping occupies such a special place in our hearts.

At a time when he could send his second son Deng Zhifang to any school in the world by simply having his secretary make a phone call, he let his son go through the application process entirely on his own, culminating in his being accepted into a second-tier university -- Rochester University in Rochester, New York State.  

After graduation he worked as an ordinary citizen without any scandals whatsoever.

To the rest of us, that kind of behavior was truly exemplary and admirable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-28 17:23:59 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-29 09:00:40 |Display all floors
It would be interesting to watch what Liu Xin and the Fox lady have to say Thursday morning at 8 a.m. Beijing time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-29 15:11:40 |Display all floors
Ah, finally....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-29 15:12:28 |Display all floors
Did I hear the word "bully"?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.