Views: 3822|Replies: 9

Sex acts as knife to body [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-5-19 07:36:25 |Display all floors
Chinese ancestors left us one warning proverb on love going like this: "Sex is knife that peels off flesh off your bones!" In other words, too many sexual activities are harmful for health!
(As a teacher I am shy to mention such sensitive topic. But that formist saying ‘Sex is good for health’ finally let me publish this post to save youth from danger! )
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-19 10:44:09 |Display all floors
It is taboo topic on Sunday for Muslim friends that I had ignored! I wish this post get approval till Monday!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2019-5-19 17:37:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2019-5-19 18:06
SEARU Post time: 2019-5-19 10:44
It is taboo topic on Sunday for Muslim friends that I had ignored! I wish this post get approval til ...

No reason why it shouldn't have been approved SEARU

Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 15.10.31.png

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-19 18:37:41 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2019-5-19 17:37
No reason why it shouldn't have been approved SEARU

You are right!  Words mean nothing and I think friends including those from some religions can understand my meaning and stand on my side!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-19 22:34:29 |Display all floors
Cattles are one kind of the most powerful beasts with strong muscles who spend the least time and energy on sex whose sexual intercourse only lasts about one minute! That is why the animal has admirable strength to plough farmland or pull heavy cart!  Human beings should learn from their philosophy on love and maintain good health for happy life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-20 11:11:08 |Display all floors
The young Tom asked a fairy-like old man how to keep the body healthy and lead happy life. The latter replied: "Every day I take in simple food and have a walking after dinner; If you want to live longer, you had better marry an ‘ugly’ woman! "
The above was story told by my former headmaster who laughed for a while and asked me the reason for the second advice! ---------------He said:"You will not totally understand the benifit of an ordinary-looking wife until old age after marriage! Suppose that if you marry a film-star-like wife, she may make many troubles on love affairs and the frequent night life will badly hurt your body!"  ------------Now his laughing still goes around my ears that joke contains too much wisdom about real life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-20 13:24:04 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-5-19 22:34
Cattles are one kind of the most powerful beasts with strong muscles who spend the least time and en ...

Dogs are very strong too, and they have sex everytime they see a stray bitch;  no courtship required, just mount it!  So, saying sex is bad, is not very smart!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.