Author: pnp

Trump, The Tariff Man Is At It Again! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-5-14 19:45:59 |Display all floors
markwu Post time: 2019-5-14 17:04
The US delegation said it was a draft framework to facilitate candid and constructive exchanges. But ...
All countries (except pusillanimous Canada) - BEWARE.

You too, should research the Battle of Kapyong.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-14 19:54:46 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-5-14 19:45
You too, should research the Battle of Kapyong.

Why not earlier?

"The English poet Robert Graves was less charitable. In his 1929 bestseller Good-Bye to All That, he wrote “the troops that had the worst reputation for acts of violence against prisoners were the Canadians.”

Germans developed a special contempt for the Canadian Corps, seeing them as unpredictable savages. In the final weeks of the war, Canadian Fred Hamilton would describe being singled out for a beating by a German colonel after he was taken prisoner. “I don’t care for the English, Scotch, French, Australians or Belgians but damn you Canadians, you take no prisoners and you kill our wounded,” the colonel told him."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-15 06:43:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cmknight at 2019-5-15 06:48
markwu Post time: 2019-5-14 19:54
Why not earlier?

"The English poet Robert Graves was less charitable. In his 1929 bestseller Good ...

Easy lesson here ... Don't mess with a Canadian soldier. Besides, you are the one who called Canadians cowardly.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-15 10:44:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2019-5-15 11:03
cmknight Post time: 2019-5-14 19:39
I haven't forgotten anything. The NY Times got hold of his tax returns for those years. He didn't  ...

"He also massively lied to get on the Forbes 400 list."

Yes, I read about that too!  Interesting read there!  Trump would go down in history as the biggest liar who ever occupied the White House!  Surprisingly, his base is still very supportive of him even after all his lies have been revealed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-15 10:46:29 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-5-14 19:37
And ... the Chinese people are paying are paying the retaliatory tariffs. It's the people losing i ...

Yes, lose lose situation for both US and Chinese people! Tariff is a no winner! Trump is too thick to know that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-15 11:05:53 |Display all floors
Trump is so dumb as not to know that his tariffs on Chinese products are a double-edged sword that hurts China as well his his own American citizens, many of whom are moaning and groaning under his misconceived tariff war!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-15 11:07:30 |Display all floors
WBD60 Post time: 2019-5-12 15:17
raising tariffs is  a bad news for japan s Korea and Taiwan companies, they are the major players  ...

The global supply chain will be badly affected, and those countries supplying China with components will suffer too!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.