Author: ceciliazhang

Chinese couple quit their jobs to tour around China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-5-12 18:39:55 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-5-12 09:15
Agreed...
Go it alone for the best experience. For travellers coming to china, they should head out ...

You might want to visit the museum at the Battle of Changping (Period: April 262 BC – July 260 B.C.  Location: Gaoping, Jincheng.  450K surrendered soldiers were buried alive.  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2019-5-12 18:51:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2019-5-12 18:57
wchao37 Post time: 2019-5-12 18:39
You might want to visit the museum at the Battle of Changping (Period: April 262 BC – July 260 B. ...

Changzhi airport is the nearest it seems, then a train to gaoping
i will keep it in mind for my end of year holiday, if i am still here...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-12 21:55:28 |Display all floors
I know a man who sometimes rides motorcycle along the frontier line of China on holidays!
“It is risky for you! There are too many uncertainties those may happen at any time! For an example:One of your tyres might be poked by a nail on the road! Then how will you deal with the problem by yourself without professionals? ” I asked him.
The boss-level traveller replied:“I have treated the two tyres with special chemical liquid which can instantly repair the rubber once it being hurt by external force! No need to mend the tyres at all which seem work as iron!"
He added: "The meaning of travelling lives on adventure! "
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-13 06:37:14 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2019-5-12 18:51
Changzhi airport is the nearest it seems, then a train to gaoping
i will keep it in mind for my end ...

You won't regret it.  They found the bone fragments of some of the Zhao soldiers entirely by accident.   The battle fought 2280 years ago ended up with 450,000 Zhao soldiers being buried alive at Changping.

The 'victorious' Qin general was Bai Qi.  Years later he was ordered to commit suicide by the emperor on account of jealous rumors that he was planning a coup.  That was his karma.  

The significance of the battle was that it paved the way for the first unification of China by the Qin Emperor in 221 B.C.  -- about four decades after Changping.  U.S. President Nixon referred to it in his book "Real War."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-13 06:39:57 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-5-12 21:55
I know a man who sometimes rides motorcycle along the frontier line of China on holidays!
“It is r ...

Thanks for sharing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-13 09:01:35 |Display all floors

Different Life Plan!

No certainty if it is good for everyone!

No need to envy!

Still too early to tell their outcome!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-5-13 10:11:37 |Display all floors
wchao37 Post time: 2019-5-13 06:39
Thanks for sharing.

Our Forum is a nice platform where we can exchange information without paying any pence! The man is real hero full of wisdom and bravery!  I wish I had his head and experience for the debating job here!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.