Author: Saul

Missing Chinese student found [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-4-6 07:50:23 |Display all floors
cnn70 Post time: 2019-4-2 14:35
speaking of Canada  reminds me of the case of Meng wanzhou, Huawei's CFO currently detained in Can ...

I'd like to know where you got this news from ... Meng's lawyers would never advocate a suicide attempt, or even self-harm, for that matter. She has a whole team of lawyers from some of Canada's top law firms. Chinese lawyers may suggest that, but she doesn't have any of those. Even suggesting that she harm herself is illegal in Canada. If you're trying to spread rumours and Fake News, you aren't very good at it.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-6 07:52:58 |Display all floors
I would like to know why Voice_CD did not allow posting of my post from yesterday. It was completely factual, from Canadian news sources, and showed a possible positive outcome in this case. I guess CD doesn't like the truth ...
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-6 07:55:21 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2019-4-2 11:42
Canada certainly is not a safe place to expatriates and its own citizens as well.

Since the "victim" made it a habit to flash designer clothing, and was photographed driving extremely expensive cars, is it any wonder that he became a victim? If you show off your wealth, somebody's going to want a piece of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-6 14:19:51 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2019-4-6 07:55
Since the "victim" made it a habit to flash designer clothing, and was photographed driving extrem ...

Indeed, it does happen in certain Countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-6 15:17:20 |Display all floors
Since the "victim" made it a habit to flash designer clothing, and was photographed driving extrem ...

there has been a reported increase in scams with Chinese students based in Canada and Australia that involve fake kidnappings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-6 19:23:10 |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2019-4-6 15:17
there has been a reported increase in scams with Chinese students based in Canada and Australia th ...

Indeed,

in my watering hole it's well understood...

after all, only rich people can afford to pay up...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-7 20:47:23 |Display all floors

Par for the course in Canada ... sad.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.