Author: SEARU

What is ‘economy’ in Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-4-16 09:40:42 |Display all floors
I notice that at least twelve comments has been deleted for the unfit contents in foul language! Special thanks for the editor‘s detailed work! We should do all means to offer friends a clean environment for reading and entertainment!

Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-16 09:51:49 |Display all floors
zhihu01 Post time: 2019-4-13 14:45
I'm not a member of our Party, but proudly my father is!  Still any non-member of our Party can st ...

Ho, then I feel happy for that my son has joined the China Communist Party since he was in college who often spends some time on the related theory-study besides busy routine work in the factory! I think many ordinary citizens (on-members of the party) do have the same level on thinking and actions! I wish I am among them!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-16 18:22:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-20 16:46:55 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2019-4-16 09:40
I notice that at least twelve comments has been deleted for the unfit contents in foul language! Spe ...

Good to know that Editor devotes and dedicates efforts to ensure that the environment is free and clean from foul language.

Must be painstaking task!

Perhaps, someone like Boston101 should have been treated with another form of formality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-20 21:54:22 |Display all floors
Had you done anything wrong within the post? As I know in the memory you had said something in unfit words!
It is a warning signal from the Voice-cd! All forumites should pay enough attention to working-discipline on the stage of forum!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.